Roid rages, fucked Vipers, and blow outs.

lets face it . the ls motor as a whole is a very effic motor and lightyears ahead of most other pushrod motors

exactly! and i like to think of my self as a phenominal driver and rider

Drivers can make a huge difference, this is true. This is why Brooks can take an almost 200k mile GS-R and pilot it into the 14’s with ease. True story.

Now, that being said, what do you think the outcome would be if you were driving the Viper?

This thread took a turn in the right direction since I commented this morning…a rare occurrence here!

i really dont know? I think pretty highly of my buddies driving.

No wayyyyyy, I be swangin’ all day every day! :excited:rofl

Exactly. The TT 383 stroker I mentioned was never properly tuned and had all kinds of boost issues, the car was rough but it was quick for what it was. It wasnt fuel injected, just carbed. My knees were jammed into the dash a couple times when one of the couplings on the intercooler piping would burst off and suddenly lose power, I think on a few occasions it saw well over 30psi. My friend ended up selling it, the guys who bought it put it on a dyno and I think it made somewhere in the mid 600RWHP range at about 4500RPM then it ran out of gas, so who knows what it had. Not to mention he had a 150 shot ready to rock where the back seat was, which was never used.

But even with that, its a heavy car, and in no way was it linear in its power curve, like the ZR1. By the time you would be at peak boost with the TT 383 I think the instant torque of the supercharged LS9 would pull well ahead of it. I dont know what tripple-digit speed I was at with Tony, (150?, 160?, Tony if you can remember? lol) but the car pulled just as hard at that speed that it did at 40MPH.

^ verrrry well put

I think people have more priorities than fast cars. Just saying, but I know most people (with logic) would rather own a house and a decent car than two very nice cars in their parents driveway. Just saying.

Welcome to the same mindset of 90% of the world.

I doubt it had anything to do with what you said, I just think people said what the needed/wanted to say then didn’t bother.

+1000000

:thumbup

not that my finances are anyones buisiness, but i WILL have a brand new beautiful house soon enough with 2 beautiful cars in the garage.

:rofl +1 that is soooo true

I’m sure you will, but you don’t now. I could care less about your finances, but you shouldn’t be bragging about all the things you have when you still have breakfast with your parents every morning.

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND GO!

Breakfast with parents in the morning? What did I miss here? Also, only I can make fun of h0twheelz in that manner.

different strokes for different folks, honestly who gives a fuck what you, he, she does with his money…

Tony has the ZR1 and Lambo, but is still living with mom and pops. Rather than have anything that will hold value or possibly gain it, he dumps money into cars. Not the smartest thing to do, but to each their own I suppose.

I thought he had an apartment with his girlfriend

i dont agree with it either but if you dont like it you dont have to say anything about it, makes you look like a hater honestly