Roid rages, fucked Vipers, and blow outs.

I just want a ride in the Zr1. I have nothing that would keep up.

this.

holy left testy nut swinging batman.

im pretty sure just b/c you agree with someone, or can see where they are coming from that doesnt qualify as nuts swinging…

i think we were just joshin… i was just joshin anyway

cool i guess we can try and plan something for next weekend if your available bc my weekend is booked.

I would venture to say that a properly boosted 383 @ 25psi would make much more than 700whp… Get off teh nutZ!

its not always about the rwhp#, it is the entire package, the way the power is delivered through out the curve, the gearing, the trans gearing, aerodynamics, weight etc. I clearly thought my buddies tt viper making 720/720 would kill my car, we raced when i was 610/613 and he saw nothing but tail lights and he is only 100lbs heavier and in a viper…just a little food for thaught.

Too true. The ZR1 has more usable power than 99.999% of cars on the road. And the rest are Veyrons.

agree’d.

25psi on a 383 stroker and 700rwhp is weak.

25psi with a T76 on a grand national makes those numbers and thats a 3.8L

now go back and read where jim stated it was 700rwhp, i think he just said he rode in that particular car, and once again its NOT always about the biggg dyno sheet.

Yeah peak numbers mean absolutely nothing. 1000 wheel Supra’s would be lucky to hang with a modded ZR1. They’d be playing catch-up from any speed.

perfect example is the zr1s on u tube against the tt gallardo. the zr1 did get beat, but it was wayyyyy under powered.

It was simply for the sake of theoretical comparison and I was rounding your number up to account for the heat soak. I think I was questioning his ability to compare vehicles by a “seat of the pants” measure. I am just saying that it shouldn’t even be a comparison, and you should agree with that.

I would say that the average 383 stroker TT @ 25psi would be well over 1k whp.

1k+ > 700, ya feel me?

Oh, and theres no question that the ZR1 is one hell of a machine. I will never question that.

i agree with most of this, but once again its all about the whole package. The viper i keep refering to is a prime example. Any betting man including myself would deffinatly think the snake would have came out on top with an extra 100/100 plus.

LS based motors make excellent power throughout… not just some fancy peak numbers.

Tony check ur PM box!

especially when there is a 2.3 liter ROOTS type blower on the top of it w/ 15+ lbs.

Can’t forget the “Driver Mod” part of the package!