Roid rages, fucked Vipers, and blow outs.

I may post about how I have those things, but I don’t bring up how much I paid or anything like that. I also am a part of the community, and post in several other threads, not just the threads about the new shit I bought.

I’m assuming that was all pointed towards me. Just because I don’t post in every threads on the forum, doesn’t mean that I only post when I get new things. I’m mostly moderating the forum when I’m on, not posting in all threads.

I know no one on the forum, including myself, would turn down money that would be handed to them. I didn’t even bring up how Tony got his money (yet he did mention how I got mine) as I said I don’t care. I heard several stories, but for now they’re just stories. It’s not about where he got his money, it’s about how he presents himself to the forum. I know several people see it, some others may be blind to it. In my humble opinion, Tony is a carbon copy of Travis Koch, but with money.

I’ve dumped some money into the 911 and the Subaru and that’s really it. The GT-R’s haven’t seen many mods except stuff that was “needed.”

+1. To me, anyone that would ever damage the personal property of someone who worked hard for what they got are scum bags. Nothing more, nothing less.