Roid rages, fucked Vipers, and blow outs.

Only if this race can happen on Rt 9, in the middle of the night. 60-190 roll or bust.

I will borrow my friends V twin pro street bike.

Calling Brooks, get some race gas and put ur drs on

zr1 vs my civic… you driving my civc and me in the zr1 :excited

i would love to do this but… i have nothing for street tires (it spins 4th BAD on 26 psi i cant imagin 32psi) i think it wold hounestly have to be on slicks to put down a 32psi run and i just got my license back yesterday with some hevy shit ACOD. i cant get in ANY trouble for a year. maybe a stand in driver is in order.

license > racing.

In for driver Brooks. You know my number. I break it i’ll buy it, no worries.

ofcourse you want to go from 60, where a bike isnt at its best.

go from 20-30, youre already at an advantage. walk me or not, i spent less on the bike than you did on your recent mods. so i dont feel bad on my stock bike

we do have a 1000 that would run you. just a slash cut and lowered.

Twist-n-go = squid.

run the ZR1 up a mt road and lets see who the better driver/rider is.

yeah good luck with that…

Brooks I’ll drive for ya. :slight_smile:

why not? Take a 2.5 hr trip to VT. Up by fast addiction. There is a club/group that races “hill climbs” up the local ski mt’s truck paths. Paved and they run everything from stock road cars to what ever you have the balls to run up it. much like Pike Peak, without the dirt.

Put your leathers and knee pads on, and lett-um hang out. :thumbup

honestly though, it would be a cool change of pace to see some twisty course SR’s go down. point a-b timed. not side by side thats a little too unsafe. lol. lets see some real men get in the drivers seat and keep them outa the trees.

no thanks.

if i were to do any type of full leather event, mile racing would be it. im looking into getting a tether, and a set of pants. and taking a look through the ECTA rule/tech book to see what needs to be lock wired and possibly bringing my bike down to the halloween ECTA LSR event at Maxton.

im pretty sure Brooks is gonna have Chris stand in on this one

i would so run the zr1 up a mt road ANY day, lets go to the illion gorge in Herkimer

Sweetness man. Honestly thats the way to do it man, and it sounds like srs fun. as much as you and i dont get along on teh interwebs, I wouldnt want to see you crash on a public road fucking around next to some meat head at 150mph. and when i was talking about racing up a mt road. i ment timed, not trying to pass eachother and shit. so if you bit it, it would be your own fault. :tongue

Super srs. Its kind of getting old with all these straight liners out here. Lets round up some people and run a quiet ass back road. Any pussy can boot it on a highway. If you built a car, and can drive, prove it… if your worried about sending it into a guard rail, or a ditch, GTFO.

I would love to run a timed race somewhere. get peopel with walki talki’s and lets do it.

Paging Cazwrx

:thumbup

dude im so down for that, CFD,Evokilla,Burnall4 and a few others and I have been going to the gorge for like 4 or 5 years now both on bikes and in cars. its a ton of fun and theres not much traffic at all, im game to run a timed event up the mt against any one for fun

and you retards think KrazyKid only has stupid ideas. lol

For real, lets start a new thread maybe for “twisty races”. In my head I can picture placing some closed road or deture road signs we “aquired” and shutting a section of the road down. to keep traffic off it.

I can also see some people possibly tossing cars away, so helmets and shit might be needed. honestly.

yeah man, i know of the events. ive never been much of a turning person. always liked straightline/flatout speed. which is why i like drag racing and land speed racing.

i do enjoy cruising back roads though but not for sport. just to enjoy the ride. i did live in mountainous western washington for 4.5 years. i spent many of hours/miles carving the back roads in various machines