Roid rages, fucked Vipers, and blow outs.

I should have added “accidently disconnecting the steering wheel” to the list for Eliot. :rofl

:thumbup

thats what its all about man. to each their own. cant hold that aginst ya at all. Have a safe rest of the season, btw… keep it shiny side up.

About to delete this thread with all this “twisty” talk :lol

I pm’d you my number. Hit me up this weekend and we can set something up

I’m all about the twisties. We should deff get a bunch of people together to do some real driving

Theres a road semi-close to me thats always been a fun twisty setup, some sharp off axis s-turns and whatnot. Ill bring the Fuckus out for some fun lol

Your only adding to the bs lol start another thread for people that wanna wreck their cars

:rofl

I will slap you. Dont make me slap you :lol.

straight line on a bike is pointless in my eyes, get out an hit up the backroads and/or track. Thats where its at. On a side note, recently at the barber shop ive seen two heavy hitters 600-700hp vehicles. One is a jeep srt8, other is a lightning. Both with new motors,management etc etc. Id imagine these two would be good runs, actually 1evil i think you know the guy with the SRT, he said you helped him out with some stuff a couple times? Regardless both nasty rides. Speaking of vettes, id like to know the Z06 who spanked me on my gsxr600 which is worked. Started off on kings rd an he was nowhere to be found, then got on a straight road and it was all over for me…and i can ride. Curious what was done to it, thought maybe it was a redline car? Older guy, cool as shit. Guess i shoulda took the big bike out that day ha

A 600-700hp truck/suv is NO match for a ZR1 putting down those numbers to the wheels. The aero/weight/gear advantage is wayy in the vettes favor. It would take 100++whp more in a Lightning or SRT to stay even with the vette, and even then they would only hang till 120ish…Just sayin.

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?p=637422#post637422

annnd. go. :ahh

yah, i know of the srt, and i had 2 lightnings, 1 with a built motor and blower swap and even tho both are really fast, they are both heavy as hell and not even in the same ball park as the zr1 from a 60 roll.

when i posted this thread i clearly stated i wanna go from a 60 hit bike, car, truck whatever. Remember, i ride bikes i know how fast they are and i never intended this to be a bike vs zr1 contest or how cheap ur bike was compared to my car. I know that dime to dollar bikes are by far the fastest things you can buy for the cheapest(on average) However i will deff race the bikes for fun, i have had manyyy 1000’s and i dont really expect to beat one unless its wayy on the top end. Also i have many friends with bikes so really its only a phone call away to race all different size bikes, i put this up b/c i was more interested in racing other 4 wheeled vehicles.

i need a forged 408 then we can run when i go from 8 to 15 psi. :slight_smile:

both of those trucks ran real well . i remeber the blue one when ya came in after the pulley swap ." hey guys ummm my motor is misfiring and shit lolol" us well the ground strap was melted off what wrere ya doin lol

Then why not just call someone out? I mean, you are one of I think 3, 600+hp cars left here that would be a run with you.

Theres a good amount of cars that are capable of running him around here, alot arent on this board though.

Tony, Ill give my buddy a call and see if his shit is done, its a old fox.

oh i know man. a 60hit with a a couple of the turbo hondas around here will be your best matchup at this point as far as cars on this site are concerned.

thats fine and dandy, but if they arnt on here they wont see this thread.

but i get what your saying.