Roid rages, fucked Vipers, and blow outs.

Good luck with a high powered honda from a 60 boot. Ask Code Blue how well his car hooks on street tires at high boost

i put this up here b/c to me roll racing is fun, i am totally down for doing this. I KNOW my car motors, there are not ALOT of cars out there that will beat up a TT 06 viper and mine did, so im really not that scared of a turbo honda. I do KNOW they are fast and i am not knocking them, just saying…I thrive on this shit, and if/ when i get beat i will be on the phone and the ups truck will be bringing more parts! Or if its a close race i can simply swap the $100 pulley, make afew more pounds, lil race gas and rematch.

ps- never said my zr1 was the fastest thing on 4 wheels, just looking for some fun w/ other motor heads/ go fast junkies.

I never meant they would beat you

i think he meant that the honda will not have any traction, my car on race gas and street tires was a joke in 4th

Yea whelsn car just killed 5th gear and was a sweet smoke show

Way too much off topic here, T just lookin for some legit runs.

Shut up fag boy

So… What about dig racing… I know there’s a few cars in the area that would love to shit on you.

if i can find a tire for the car id be in, but last i checked i wasnt trying to build an all out drag racer, i built a HIGHWAY KING! If i wanted a 1/4 mile machine, id have one there hotwheels.

Well…When you say “Who wants some” there’s a few cars who would give you some… Better change your “who wants some” to… “Who wants some from a roll only”.

Although… Any of those cars who did mop you up i’m sure would hear “I was heat soaked”…So continue to roll race vehicles you know you can beat and make excuses for those who you know you can’t.

I thought some one else on here already holds the highway king title

P.S. The cars I have in mind would not only chew you up from as dig, but from any roll you think would be your best bet.

Ray holds the highway king plate! We have never raced, but we have been talking about it lately.

ok, what cars are these? i feel like i know of most the fast cars around here and i dont know of ANY that are gonna kill my car, maybe you should stop bench racing your “buddies” cars tho, idk just an idea??? When YOU own something that will beat me, join the convo again, until then we all know your minivan aint doing it, peace!

i think it clearly states tony is looking for strictly 60 rolls.

Hmmm… I can think of a 69 RR,70 Nova, 72 Nova, mid 70’s camaro, mid 70’s challenger, mid 70’s charger that would give you the business any day of the week…

I’m not bench racing shit, there cars have proven numbers… Which you don’t… Show up, race, get shut down, shut up, ask grand pa for more money so you don’t lose… You’re impressive bro.

Because he’s only looking for a select few cars, so when he loses he can say “My car isn’t set up for that type of racing”…

If that’s what you’re going for, ignore my comments and I won’t say another word.

Oh Shit…that was funny…

On a side note…I’m going to need a little head start…ill lose or at least have to play catch up

maybe so but whatever really

learn how to brakeboost RAY