Roid rages, fucked Vipers, and blow outs.

Money and a job… FUCK YOU KRAMERBITCHTITS

Oh wow you just took it to far. I am going to have my grand father buy me a fucking sky scraper now dick

I’m gonna push you and Ry-guy off a cliff.

I’m going to key the whole building up and down so it’ll be worthless.

luckyyyyy

Yup go ahead and try cause I will have my goon squad fight you

You’re done.

You’ll also be done when you try to squat/deadlift your bodyweight.

Done and dead are not the same thing. I will be the latter.

Good luck cause my boys wont even tune your car cause your wheels are BITCH

Highway king? You shouldve build a turbo s2000. Plus i dont know if said person has sold said 930 hp supra, but that would be a hell of a race.

Edit: Dude is it true your grandfather buys you all these things? Im not trying to be a dick in anyway so dont feel obligated to answer

Core lifts are a joke. Even kramer can deadlift his body weight. (not romanian). A mans lift is push pressing.

turbo s2k for a highway king? a stock zr1 holds more of a highway title then that…yet alone a 670rwhp one…

yeahhh turbo s2000 is not hwy kng material hahah

I know really lollll

dragstrip king

:facepalm to that whole post

jesus.

Turb S2K>**

/DKid

35k for a one of 2 ever produced black with tan interior 94 Zr1 is a great price! i want it so bad!!!

as for sean throwing babies through my windows, true story.

Kramer deadlifts minivans with 4 tv’s inside, i seen it one time.

turbos s2k’s are bomb!!! will run anything on the highway anytime, anywhere. :Idiots

one time i lock eyes with a yetti and lost in a stareing contest. i had to give up my pickle and bananna sandwich. :frowning:

I want to quote all of that. I also want to bottle up it’s awesomeness and make it into a marketable product.

dudeeee the best part of you , wellll ran down your moms ass . so untill your fully cleaned up . shut up as your dumber than i am