Roid rages, fucked Vipers, and blow outs.

they have a 94 ZR1 and i want it!!!

A+ Read.

Lets recap:

Look at me my expensive car make 660whp…

60+ roll only, because when you spend $100K on a car, $xxK on mods, it cant hook a 325 tire…

Wheels wont race him in the van so he poops on the thread…

Shit goes nuts…

OP’s gay side comes out with huggs and kisses replies…

Viper story was brought up, and never cleared up by OP for creditability…
Screwdriver story was brought up and was cleared up by Slowmarrow for creditability…

cossy got thrown under the bus, and cleared himself up…

Singh uses the enter key WAY TOO MUCH in his replies…

Some deep moral feelings were brought out…

Good financial advice was told to PJB…

Then we finish it up with Sssmokin talking about LT-motors and what not.

Very eventful. Looking forward to Chpt. 2. “Op rages out and beats up hawtwheels, law suit, KK buys repo’d ZR1 for teh cheaps and crashes it into round lake doing 190 bombs because he cant handle the awesomeness”

Annnd to finish it off. Does anyone else here think EvilZR1 acts 100% like an over paid professional athlete, or some gangsta ass rapper… and cant wait to see the cookie crumble?

Yep OP I am a jellous hater. :hug

they want 35k for that 94 ZR1

Thats not the worst Ive seen em go for E!

Id run my gsxr 750 …

thats arare car , and so worth it

Saw one go for 50-something on barret jackson!

35k actually seems low for a ZR1

Umm, old 90’s ZR-1’s? They are bottom dollar right now, you can find decent ones for under 20K, and low mile/ultra clean ones for high 20’s, low 30’s. Honestly, it’s just a kickass engine with a mediocre car wrapped around it.

yup

you got it

Drew I’m gonna key your car

So I half ass read through this and all I got is tony cried that his girl left him for a guy with a big wiener that works for his money. Am I up to date?

Your car’s getting keyed too, fuck you.

we will fight if you do.

Thats fine I dont even like it and my grand father said he would buy me a new one even though he doesnt even know what day of the week it is 99% of the time

yes sir

Bitch, it’s not keyed… It’s moto cross biked.

Stop that shits fine I dont know why you guys are crying. I roid rage all the time and throw infants through Beeftits windows and he doesnt care

Yeah well my wheels are worth more than your brake pads so fuck you.

The last time I gave a shit I got fucked.

Yea well thank god your dad hands you money so FUCK OFF