Roid rages, fucked Vipers, and blow outs.

its a LS1

we have already been through this LOL

and as far as resale, im pretty sure that will be one thing they dont look into.

not as bitchen as a Z06!

BTW, prestige has a blue one I want, BAD. I might just need to drop in there and talk some numbers.

Prestige=$$$$$

is it orig. block that came in the car? only reason im askn is b/c i all slp options dont matter cause wen u have tried to sell the car u always say what it has. if u want good money for these cars for resale someday #s matching will be what matters when u type out every slp option the car came with, otherwise its just hacked up like all the rest of ours

yah I know

but this car is pretty badass. Dark blue, aftermarket cowl hood, chrome z06 wheels etc.

Find one private, C5 prices are LOWWW these days.

no

shush, I dont want to hear it!

I do like the dark blue Z’s!

yah I know

Now I want to drive my ZO6. I’ll drive the truck instead.

I like my truck.

lol i rest my case good sir

http://www.prestigemotorcar.com/inventory/item/1997-2004/2002-corvette-z06-only-8000-miles

I will just steal your mota

BEAUTIFUL!!! My dads c5 is that color, gorgeous.

lolol which 1! haha and good luck with that clean ass zed, its only got 8k on it, he probly wants 30

My friend in AZ is selling his Electron Blue 02 ZO6 w/15k miles. Twin turbo, built motor. Just needs turbos and a tune (he pulled the turbos for another car). 20K doll-hairs

ooo i guessed that1 right on the money

really?

Yes, LMK if you’re interested and I’ll PM you his info

that would be nice. But I have more important things to put my money towards right now.