Roid rages, fucked Vipers, and blow outs.

You can do 12 years on some exotics, LOL!

u payd too much for that car pal not to be a dick

I would just be taking out a new loan at my bank and paying off the loan at the other bank my loan is from so its not one of those scam deals.

I like having a nice daily driver and not some old shitbox. I plan on keeping this truck for quite a while because I really dont want another car loan though.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl :facepalm

fuck debt. besides school, you could argue that as an investment. but huge debt on cars?? fuckkkkk thattttt

I think we’ve all overpaid at some point:Idiots

me?

the problem is, I bought the car right before the recession when the car market was still up. IMO, I paid for what I got. 100% every single SLP optioned car which is very very rare…

and then you hacked it up :lol

u have a aubrun rear?

yah

I had SLP blackwing intake, SLP center mount exhaust and valence, SLP floor mats, hurst short throw, SLP chrome 10 spokes, SLP sway bars etc

Im looking for stock wheels again fucker!

You put 5k down and pay over 370 a month? 24 month loan?

one thing you dont have tho is a #s matching car tho, and the ruins all slp/ss resale value. (i kno ill have the same deal with my fully optiond ws.6 so dont yell at me)

Good thing my car wasnt some rare/limited edition because I changed way too much shit to go back now.

fuck rare/optioned/hellaspecial cars. find a clean one and beat the piss out of it. actually now that i think of it mine is 100% loaded up but i didn’t buy it because of that :lol

My car is a butchered POS!! :lmao

my car is 100% matching numbers. All I would need to do is get my stock chrome 10 spokes back and its all there.

BTW, it also has the SLP “SS” grill.

everything is there on my door jams.

4 year loan.

I paid 21k

what about the Ls6 ya have in there?? :lol

So you’re basically telling us that you’ve got one bitchin’ Camaro, then?

:tongue

thought ur motor was blown 2weeks of owing it are replaced with diff motor…