Im giving West Herr one more chance...

OMG… I can’t deal with this much stupidity on a Monday morning. I’m telling my boss I’m going home early because of the headache reading this just gave me and blaming you.

1. You test drive a truck that has obvously been beat to shit. For some reason you ignore what everyone else here knew the instant they read the first paragraph. You also agree to buy the car before it’s fixed.

2. You are seriously considering a lightning as a replacement for a Buffalo DD. Yeah, 2wd lowered pickups with massive HP are great in the snow.

Seriously man, you seem like a good guy from your posts so I feel bad for the situations you keep getting yourself into with cars. The next time you have the urge to buy a vehicle PM one of the OG’s here on the board. We’ll drive out, kick you square in the nuts, and send you home. The feeling will be just about the same but it will be much better for you financially.

Moral of the story is when you test drive a vehicle at a dealer and find several things wrong with it just walk away.

1. It’s probably been beat. If not at a minimum the last owner didn’t give a shit about properly maintaining a vehicle which is as bad or worse than it being beat.
  2. If the dealer had the balls to make the vehicle available to their customers in that condition you should know they’re going to give you trouble getting those issues fixed.

All you can do now is keep fighting with them until it gets fixed. You’re much better off going that route than trying to get into that lightning that you’ll only be trading in a few months when you realize you can’t drive it in the snow.