Decided enough was enough...

So I decided to sell this:

For this:

And get this:

It’s got some high miles, but who cares. It was babied, the carfax has 28 maintance records all done by John Holtz in Rochester and I got a good deal on it. I’m loving so far, except for the check engine light came on not too long after I got it. I ran the code and it is an O2 sensor and the dealer will fix it on monday.

Let me know what you guys think…this is by far the nicest car I have ever owned!

auto fail

but i do love tl’s

Boo, 2 too many wheels

tl’s are so nice. i was looking at 00-02 tls before i found my baller as fuck accord

102k is nothing for a honda… my gf’s element will roll 100k within the next few days, and it still drives so much better than my 25k 2010 jeep patriot i drive for work everyday

Nice pick up (not the ranger, the TL) :tup:

I was thinking about these tooo, Baller as fuck is important to me. My fuckwagon is baller but these gas prices are not. What type of gas mileage do these get?

lol, not that great, but better than your fuckwagon, iirc it has a v6.

Well my fuckwagon really fucks me on gas, idk if I should just go get raped by a dealership that will provide a warranty… this shit makes my head spin lol.

I honestly don’t mind the fact that it is an automatic. I guess that’s how I know I am getting old. It’s pretty quick for having 270 HP for a stock V6. It is an awesome car to drive if you ask me, but you can also see what I’m used to.

Right now my gas mileage sucks because of the O2 sensor. I know they tried to clear it because it came on 60 miles into my ride home from the dealer. I used the hands free to call them and make an appointment to fix. I will see what it reads after I get it.

Is that a cassette player I see? :pimp:

hell ya dude! my baller as fuck accord has a tape player too, every time i use my og tape to ipod adapter, and push the tape in it flashes “clean” do they even fucking sell those things anymore?!?! makes me lol though

I have the same TL and get 15-18 in the city but when I went to pick up a car i bought in Rochester I was getting ~36-38 mpg. Sucks on the streets but kicks some ass on the thruway.

Btw west herr blows. I bought mine from them as well and they replaced the rear caliper and new pads/rotors all the way around, they used cheap ass brake parts because they squeal like a mother fucker from the day I picked it up.

Nice pick up. My parents used to have an 05 and I always enjoyed driving it.

Be lucky they replaced anything. They didnt do shit to this before I bought it, but thats fine. I grinded the numbers out of them and I’ll do the work myself. I’m planning on refinishing the headlights, they are faded pretty bad and I think I may get the front bumper repainted. It’s chipped pretty bad.

If you don’t mind how much did you get it for, I know you didn’t pay the price I saw on the website?

Just took it for a night cruise and it is even better in the dark. HID’s are amazing, the complete dash control is more noticeable and the ride in the rain is so quiet. I took a quick spin up the road and it said Avg was 20 mpg. not too bad considering the bad O2 sensor.

i thought these had k24s? or is that only typeS models?

Honestly, I’m not sure what it has. Maybe someone else can chime in. All I know is that it is a 3.2L V6.

Can’t be said enough apparently, baller as fuck :tup: Black looks nice too.

These have honda motors? I know nothing about hondas, so this should be a reliable classy vehicle?

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

and Baller as fuck