Im giving West Herr one more chance...

I work for West Herr Toyota of Orchard Park,And seeing how some of the salesman don’t give a fuck after the vehicle is sold it is mainly up to parts and service to make things right.Contact Scott Bieler @ Sbieler@westherr.com He is the president of the company.I would tell him your troubles and I am sure he would fix the problem for you.Just be sure to choose your words carefully and try and be professional about it.No one likes a hardass.

[quote=“newman,post:20,topic:33803"”]

still live at home? good. your dad needs to hit you more or something.

[/quote]

that was, (in tony the tiger voice) GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!

[quote=“newman,post:20,topic:33803"”]

wait a sec.

i thought you just bought a new truck?

still live at home? good. your dad needs to hit you more or something.

[/quote]

i think his parents are the ones that need to be hit.

wtf. you seriously have issues.

OMG… I can’t deal with this much stupidity on a Monday morning. I’m telling my boss I’m going home early because of the headache reading this just gave me and blaming you.

1. You test drive a truck that has obvously been beat to shit. For some reason you ignore what everyone else here knew the instant they read the first paragraph. You also agree to buy the car before it’s fixed.

2. You are seriously considering a lightning as a replacement for a Buffalo DD. Yeah, 2wd lowered pickups with massive HP are great in the snow.

Seriously man, you seem like a good guy from your posts so I feel bad for the situations you keep getting yourself into with cars. The next time you have the urge to buy a vehicle PM one of the OG’s here on the board. We’ll drive out, kick you square in the nuts, and send you home. The feeling will be just about the same but it will be much better for you financially.

Moral of the story is when you test drive a vehicle at a dealer and find several things wrong with it just walk away.

1. It’s probably been beat. If not at a minimum the last owner didn’t give a shit about properly maintaining a vehicle which is as bad or worse than it being beat.
  2. If the dealer had the balls to make the vehicle available to their customers in that condition you should know they’re going to give you trouble getting those issues fixed.

All you can do now is keep fighting with them until it gets fixed. You’re much better off going that route than trying to get into that lightning that you’ll only be trading in a few months when you realize you can’t drive it in the snow.

[quote=“91MR2,post:9,topic:33803"”]

Why do you continually buy the shittiest vehicles. I mean…do you see a pattern here?

[/quote]

quoted for truth :stuck_out_tongue:

I just typed a loooong fucking post explaining what you’re doing wrong. I think I understand what’s going on in your head as I have some experience with the thoughts and emotions that go with managing money from an inheritance. But I deleted it when I realized that the whole thing was based on the assumption that reason can be taught.

I hope you learn the value of your money before you piss away your entire inheritance. You’re going to hate yourself if you don’t.

If you’re curious, all it boiled down to was that unearned money makes it too easy for emotion to trump reason. Be careful.

:picard: sigh, u sir are a MORON

I know what’s going on in his head.

I WANT
I WANT
I WANT
I WANT
I WANT
I WANT
I WANT
I WANT
I WANT

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:17,topic:33803"”]

lol because they don’t break…

[/quote]

Yeah, you’re right, they pretty much don’t.

^ truth

[quote=“MikeRi24"”]

they have a very nice 2000 SVT Lightning at the Ford dealer :smiley: . KBB says it should have a price tag on it thats a couple grand more than my Exploder (i mean Explorer) was, but i think i could get them to knock it off for my troubles.

[/quote]

One more thing: Not a snowball’s chance in hell of that. If they don’t fix your car for your troubles, they’re not going to let you trade it in at zero loss and knock a few thousand off a better vehicle for your troubles.:banghead:

If you actually consider trading the Explorer for the lightning, you seriously need to give control of your money to an accountant. That would be your 5th car in the few months that you’ve had your inheritance.

If you want to stick with emotions instead of reason: If your grandparents were reasonable enough with money to be able to leave you with an inheritance, they wouldn’t want you to piss it away making mistake after mistake.

Someone go smash Mike’s skull in.

Maybe the effect will be reverse-retardation.

because right now Mike, you are straight retarded

Post #25 and #32 FTW

EDIT…and 33,LOL

Wow, this is just like you assholes bashing Newman for him spending HIS money how HE wants to.

[quote=“98 Red Ex,post:35,topic:33803"”]

Wow, this is just like you assholes bashing Newman for him spending HIS money how HE wants to.

[/quote]

but at least my shit is cool.

not some lame ass exploder

spend it how ever you want, but don’t make a thread that proves how retarded you are…

i think you should take your money and

make it rain on dem hoes.

[quote=“newman,post:36,topic:33803"”]

but at least my shit is cool.

not some lame ass exploder

[/quote]

Well yeah… Lotus > Explorer…

[quote=“98 Red Ex,post:35,topic:33803"”]

[/quote]

Nope. One is a person consciously choosing what they’re doing, fully aware of reality. The other is choosing to ignore reality so he can satisfy his current desire and then playing the victim and blaming others when the inevitable happens.