Im giving West Herr one more chance...

any car < house
any car < renting with 69 bro’s :wink:

perhaps i stated something wrong. i bought the truck under the agreement that the problems would be fixed before i accepted the vehicle. When i went to take delivery, i asked the salesman if each problem had been fixed, and he swore up and down that it was. I got a mile down the road and realized the problems were still apparent. i did not wait a week or whatever to take it back, i called the salesman RIGHT AWAY.

i got rid of the truck because i realized that i was stupid for buying it and couldnt afford it. so i got into something that was a lot cheaper. it shouldnt matter what make, model or price the vehicle is, the point is that they lied to me (twice) and im getting shitty service.

and for the record, i did not blow my entire in inheritance on a car. i spent a small portion of it on my mustang (the actual car, NOT all the shit im buying for it) and the rest i used to pay on my student loans.

My only issue is “YOU CALLED!!!” don’t call if you just pick it up and have an issue, you turn right the f around and take it back.

If you buy a XBOX from Best Buy and it doesn’t work, you take it back, you don’t call service and let them dick you more.

exactly, stupid

lmfao at jays’s post. i agree completely though…

how can u test drive a car, know there are so many things wrong, and still agree to buy it? either that salesman is the best one ever, or you are the dumbest buyer ever.

it just doesn’t make sense. wake the fuck up brother!!!

Mike you’re a good kid, but some of the decisions you make are just well off the mark.

this kid makes me feel good about my life. kind-a like going to the fair and seeing all the goofy people.

Thank you.

how the hell do you not notice if the hood is fixed or not?

HAHAHAHA

it made me feel better today already!

What the hell is wrong with you?

#1) Why even bother buying a vehicle that needs major mechanical repairs before you even own it?

#2) Why wouldn’t you turn around and throw the keys at the salesperson?

#3) Lemon Law that shit

im actually not suprised one bit considering who we’re talking about here…

Wow, sure enough. As long as the car has <100k miles the dealer cannot sell the car “as-is” and is obligated to fix it. Print this out, roll it up real tight, and shove it up your salesman’s ass.

http://www.oag.state.ny.us/consumer/cars/usedcar_lemonlaw_brochure.pdf

Here is another West Herr story…
(I didn’t want to start another thread)
A friend of mine had his brake pads stolen by West Herr.
Yeah that’s right BRAKE PADS!!!
He had installed ceramic pads and when he took his car to West Herr for service (not brake related) they switched his pads with USED Nissan pads.

:lol: That’s kinda funny. Probably some scum bag tech swapped em with his own.

wow this is like the 013491234912348th thread from this fucking kid talking
about buy a shitty truck or suv and trading in a car cause of the attention in brings him
:bloated: were you dropped on your fucking head at birth?
are you English or Retarded?
Locked on Stupid? or Hooked on Phonics?
the choices you make with the cars you buy i wonder how you don’t get jumped everyday for the money that you do have.
keep the mustang
keep the truck. if you couldn’t afford the truck then you should not have bought that shit in the first place.
plain and simple

2nd.
Anyone who buys a car with issues and then expects them to fix it after said fact
might as well take the 12gauge out to the field with them and just fuckin kill themselves.
/rant
/thread
/this lame buying anything else without a parent involved.

I don’t have time to open this link and check it out…but is there something that says a dealer-sold vehicle must pass NYS Inspection??? Does this Explorer pass inspection with its steering and braking issues???

Correct me if I’m wrong, but NYS inspection only checks emissions via the ECU (if OBDII). Anything else is visual up to the inspection station’s discretion. So if we’re dealing with a dealership (a.k.a. Satan), it wouldn’t surprise me if they “overlooked” a few glaring things to pass an inspection and make a buck. Not saying it happens all the time, but it’s definitely in the realm of possibility.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol:

mike, wheres the 2500??? damn, i wish I was balling like you. you have had like 6 cars in the last year

BIG BALLIN’

http://mathcs.muhlenberg.edu/~csclub/images/Geek%20Week%202004/Monday/Lil%20Dude%20Big%20Ballin.JPG