Roid rages, fucked Vipers, and blow outs.

+1. A very good friend of my family’s is a self made multi-millionaire, his wife works out of their house and he owns multiple businesses & pieces of property in the area…He drives a '06 2500 gas-jobber, his wife drives an older Chrysler mini-van, and his son drives a late 90’s Dodge crew cab.
I mean he has a boat, and a ton of other toys, but you would never know if you didn’t know the guy.

Yup. Know a guy like this. Drives a new-ish toyota tundra, looks like its been used well. Down to earth as fuck.

The Tundra is NEW, he is a member on here. BOOST CREEP is his s/n. dunno about the down to earth part though.

make it rain.

this thread was just asking for a picture of a sheep so here it is:
http://www.awennis.ie/Images/Products/sheep.jpg

^self made millionaire^

Unless Boost Creep is from Boston I don’t think we’re talking about the same person. :lol:thumbup

He is indeed from Boston. How did you know?

My CEO makes bank and drives a 2000 or so Ford Expedition. The guy before him had a Aston Martin for a ‘beater’.

Believe it or not, most of the executives at my company who are making 6 figures or close don’t have nice cars. One has a G35 sedan (like an 07 or 08), the other a Mitsubishi SUV/Crossover, etc.

Judging from what people come to work on, I actually have the 2nd best car (in terms of retail price when new) in the entire company. One of the VP’s has a 7-series Beemer, but otherwise, people in my company are pretty low key on what they drive (don’t flaunt it). Maybe they have crazy cars sitting at home as weekend cars, but based on what the cars at work are, that’s how it works out.

Have a very good family friend that is a self-made multi-millionaire. Lives in VT, wears jeans, plaid shirts and boots. Still goes to work every day in a 2000+ Ford F250.

But he LOVES his cars, has 3 lambo’s now, a Ferrari, some old Porsche that is actually built into his garage, has like 8 miles on it. House comes complete with a pool house attached (bigger than the house) has a waterfall, underwater caves, tanning beds built into the walls, shits nuts. But if you never went to his house, you’d never know he was loaded.

As an example of not flaunting, the owners (Massry) of tri-city rentals, with 40,000 rental units, with more than 20 local complexes, some elsewhere in NY, some in FL and NC, live localy…and the son daily drives a jeep.

I have wittnessed a Macys be re-opened at 10:40 pm for an aquaintence to buy a gift… due to the Centurian card posession. The man with the cardmade his many, many millions buying up website ad space and re-selling it. His friend, whom is a friend of mine, pulls 7 figures a year and was denied a Centurian.
MC offers one that many can get, but its simply not the same.

L

O

L

:rofl

:slight_smile: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BUDDY