Roll Call v. I GOT NO POWER

:wave:

so no power for me = no shower, no water

and batt back up on a clock radio is gay(the I will just save the time for you when the power comes back on “back up”)

had a few trees down… shit in the road

called last night to report the no power gilr on phone was like " Oh we dont have any crews down near you… it should be back on by midnight" …(i called at 8pm…and still no power)

Yea I am surprised we didn’t our neighborhood seems to drop power like no other. Though I guess it helps when our trees of 0 tops left due to the Oct. Storm.

I was even more surprised to come into work to find we had power, cause this place just sucks.

Never lost power here in Amherst.

Power in lancaster never went down.

you guys need to think im 50ish miles south also

have power here…

however GF doesnt have power in hamburg

never lost power in ruff buff

Plenty of power to go around in west seneca.

That’s your problem, not ours.

Got power here in south buffalo, and I think Akron is fine too. Holy wind stormed though last night

mine was out and the power surge fried my refridgerator. :mad:

never lost power, all though for some reason my garage door was fucked up this morning :gotme:

Cable went out here in west seneca about 11pm last night.

We never lost power however…

power is going strong in wheat field… lites flicked for a couple minutes but it all stayed on… girl friend lost cable in NT(right off river road)

haha…prick

my power is OK :tup:

Just called the house and the answering machine picked up so looks like my power is back on.<-----Free tip on how to tell if your power is off/on if you have an ans. machine

i lost power for about 10 seconds last night around 11… just long enough to reset all the clocks. guess i’m lucky :slight_smile:

I got power but a tree limb fell on the trunk lid of my Caprice and dented/gouged the shit out of it :rant:

good old NT lost power and cable on and off over the night