Roll Racin

good vids!

really? i don’t race much anyways so it dunt matter. but i dont think its me… last time i did that was raciong maxima mike on purPOSE

i def recall tdi_logik doing it but i think someone else did it too.

honking the horn isnt supposed to give you an advantage, and if you try to use it you are a pussy.

people honk horns for dig races too adam.

i had a few ppl do the 1–23 on me before, its soooo gay but i still got around them so whatevers clever

how about you race me from a slow roll and I will let you take off on the 2nd beep"?

drew you trap 15mph higher than him thats not going to prove shit :wtf

BS. He BEGGED me to do a dig, and I agree’d knowing I was going to get beat because I blow from them.

He has a right to give me my slow roll.

rolls are weaksause, i gotz a turbo and I like digs even though I suck at it.

pete’s not THAT stupid, he knows he doesn’t have a shot in the world from a dig, he just digged ya for shits and giggles :lol

Real diggers use flaggers!!

Yeah, I noticed/notice it when you race me or someone else. You do it every time.

:lol yeah, idk who else you’re talking about. I haven’t had a horn in 2.5 years :rofl so

why? you like pickin on the underdogs???

only reason i asked to race from dig was because i thought it would be fair?

i get ANXIOUS TO RACE SO I BEEP FAST!!!

i always leave on the 3rd honk though.

lol, you may leave on the 3rd beep, but it might as well be the 2nd :rofl

well it seems that just about every car i raced, it ethier has no horn or doesn’t know how to race. (i.e. grey evo)

Pete if you keep Neg Repping me for this SHIT im going to ripp off your fucking clogs next time I see you and beat you over the head with them and then shove one up your ass.

uhhhhh YES

:rofl ^^

hahahahaha