Roll racing inside...

Ok well here it is, a friend of mine has a 04 gsxr1000

we raced from 50mph i pulled by a car in the start and then inched on him all the way to the end of 4th

I maxed 4th gear out he looked down and claimed 157

my story sucks but

in the end of it i still beat a gsxr1000

civics are not designed to go that fast…

Nice. :bigok: Did it feel a little unstable?

that is insane, you are right. I don’t think civics are supposed to go over 65mph:kekegay:

-j/k

awesome…

not ness unstable, ( i do have 155/60/13’s on the back) but at 140 i never noticed on the track but my car isent sealed for shit, with the windows up it sounded like i dident have any windows in

to get my tires hot before i went i rolled on it 3 times in 2nd gear blowing the tires off…

its stupid it really is…i thought about a bigger turbo…not right now its just dumb

yeah good race man…

once u start gettin up over 130, things start gettin interesting. you notice the wind noise alot lol

my freind took his srt4 up over 140 and it was unstable. he put the factory wing back on and it was alot more stable at that speed. so a small wing could help stable things out

skittles :wtf: ^

Nice job fmf

Nice job fmf

you are a god amoung civics haha… nice.

500+whp > streetbikes

NICE KILL

i raced one of these (vlucan 800) from a dig
http://www.bikez.com/pictures/kawasaki/2005/21485_0_1_2_vulcan%20800_Image%20credits%20-%20Kawasaki.jpg
its no crotchrocket but a bike non the less…from what i was told its a low-mid 14sec bike.

anyway he was @ the back of the car by the top of third gear…

the look on bike owners faces when they get beat by a car is PRICELESS.

@ least he was cool about it.