Romo the Homo out for 4 weeks

booboo on his pinky

Yeah, there goes my starting QB for my fantasy team. FUCK.

Looks like next week I’ll be a little more hard pressed to keep an undefeated record.

Not sure I would call a guy banging Jessica Simpson a homo. :slight_smile:

^ Fucking word to that.

Romo is actually a pretty cool guy in person. I met him at the ProBowl skills challenge in Hawaii last year.

im kidding brooo. i think he’s a cool guy, but he’s the enemy when it’s football season

Understandable. Of course if it was Bills vs Cowboys, I’d be on the right side of it all. :slight_smile:

he probly didnt hurt himselve that bad, he just wanted to have time with jessica. :wink:

God… all 5456 ESPN’s we covering this “breaking news” this morning… I couldent see anything else about anything other than this injury and the Cowboys.

Dear All Forms of Media

The Cowboys are not Americas team… they are Dallas’s team and no one elses. If anything, the Redskins are americas team because they are located in our nations capital and indians had this land first.

Thank You

^so true

DITTO!!!

but at least i have rivers at my backup :slight_smile:

yeah but faggt owens wont get u shit now that romo is out, trust me i have moss i know :stuck_out_tongue:

lol

He wasn’t getting shit before. Witten is the man :slight_smile:

screw your silly fantasy football and more pics of jessica simspon!

Ditto…

The only thing I have going for me is that usually his point total is what I win by… but FUUUUCCCKKKKKK… at least I have wins against 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th place in my league… so I have the head to head tie breaker… but still :eekdance:

You obviously have no idea why they were called America’s team, Please look at the 1976 season to understand better.

Its a joke there hot shot. Sorry your owner finds bad press such an acceptable marketing tool (thank god for collective bargaining). I hope pacman (yeah I said it Pacman) gets a permaban from the NFL some time soon. Dont even get me started on TO!

So who thinks picking up Brad Johnson is a good idea? The guy has been around forever and he might fill in well while Romo is out.

It’s either him or Delhomme and I really think that Johnson can put up better numbers then Delhomme, especially since they are playing the Rams next week.

If you actually knew anything would would know I could give two shits about the Cowboys… check every thread… I am from Chicago and I am a Bears fan…

But please keep looking dumber and dumber and keep talking… :mamoru:

Wed, Oct 15 ESPN.com reports Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo (pinkie) informed his coaches he is ready to play in the team’s Week 7 game, a source told ESPN.com’s Matt Mosley. Romo threw on the sidelines and observers said he was able to throw the ball with good velocity. He also appeared confident after throwing.

lol…i guess it will be less than 4 weeks

I don’t know if I can trust putting him in right now. Fuck.

FUuuuuucccckkkkkk I have Romo and Brad Johnson… what the fuck do I do