in case you didnt know

Maddox still sucks

lol…it would help if someone could bring down a catch if its close to them too.

if they’re putting 8 in the box why is bettis still in there? he doesn’t block, he can’t catch, and he can’t run outside the tackles. put in parker run something to the outsides quit having maddox throw these wounded duck deep balls :frowning:

Maddox does suck and we are going to lose the game because of it.

I will give cutty and those guys the benifit of the doubt with last week and the game not being tailored for maddox, but this week just exemplifies my opinion about no matter how the game is taliored He still sucks and needs to take responsibility…

Well tommy got lucky again

i dont even think Cutty could have anything to say if Maddox keeps this up

sacked on 4th down :madfawk:
get rid of the damn thing it doesnt matter if its picked chances are good an int would have helped compared to the sack.

sacked again

what a fucking loser

fuck this, I;m going to change and go ride my bike for a while. What a fucking waste of time. They should have showed up and forfited the game at 1 and saved people the nice weather to do somthing more worth while…

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=tommy+maddox+sucks

wow, now I got to stay and watch the next 6 min :madfawk: :rofl:

F maddox.

That was wierd how Hines kicked the ball though. i thought that coulda been pass interferance if anything

Welp I’m glad I wasted my day…

It should have never of come down to OT

Go Colts!

yay tommy,now to NASCAR!

:rofl: I didn’t even watch the game. Who cares, pro football sucks anyways. Maddox is awful though. There were people up and down my street screaming while I was out working on my truck :rofl:

:hahano: