So is this one Maddox's fault also?

The whole damn team is falling apart. Two heavy hitters of why we’re going to lose this game.

1. Offensive line

2. Poor play calling/coaching. (good idea with teh on-side kick!)

one word about the Indy Colts, UNDEFEATED

been calling it for weeks… ben is rusty, line is caving, and the indy d stepped up and killed us

No doubt. Thats part of it, but I thought we would at least have had a chance.

it was like indy vs a little league team

did ANYONE blame the losses on maddox or was everyone just saying that he sucks???

ben looked just as bad as tommy, i wonder if it has anything to do wiht that line?

you stole my maddox sucks thread :sad:

Hmmmm, i wonder if a certain pittspeeder may have suggested that last week? Who could that have been… I just can’t remember. Hmmm, was it?

ME!

STFU. Ben > maddox

last time i checked 2 inteceptions was less than 5 or 6

:smiley:

x2

x3
haha

i said it too buddy

and alot of other people…im pretty sure everyone agreed with that arguement

:stupid: And the last time I checked, Maddox has 4 INT’s this season.

EDIT: Im not saying Tommy is better than Ben. Just stating he had 4 ints. And yes Ben only had 2 so far, and has thrown way more passes.

some of the play calls were shit… 4th and 4 lets qb draw… bullshit. and the onside kick was a major fuckup

:rofl:

ITR41: you calling off tomorrow
TwinCamz1320: for what?
ITR41: the steelers lost I thought you would be crying all day
TwinCamz1320: No, im actually going to write an Emo song about it
TwinCamz1320: and slit my wrists in the bathtub after i buy some girls jeans and black rimmed glasses.

ahhh Sammy…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i think everyone new we were going to be beat tonight (after the first play of the colts was a 80yrd TD)…just not that bad. Plus ben has been out for alittle so hes rusty and i’m sure his knee didnt feel 100% (Ben>tommy). We need to get our shit together and win the rest of our games…

whats the rest of our schedule…cin., ???