Rossi quits

I think he’ll be back, but with another team

Doubtful he will come back, he is going to want to get out before he ruins his legacy. Besides no factory teams will have room to sign him and I can’t see him on a satellite team. Repsol is on top right now and they won’t give up any of their current riders that’s for sure. Besides he has been doing rally part-time as is and he might just get into that some more, or hell its a bit far fetched but I wouldn’t put it passed him to try and get into F1, after all he has some experience driving those cars.

He already denied it via twitter a few hours after Telegraph published the rumor.

Damn…I was actually hoping it was true, I would like to see him try out his talents somewhere else in the world of motorsports LOL.

Well, it might not be this season. Could be next?

I recall in one interview he said would like to to race in SBK when he retires from GP; where riders are still winning championships in their 40’s.

Yeah I hope when Rossi finishes MotoGP, he goes to WSBK. I hope this isn’t his last year in MotoGP though. He seems to be learning the Ducati more and more.

He also denied talking to Ducati while still at yamaha:pop

I’d love to see him in WSBK