Valentino Rossi has ballz

http://media.putfile.com/MotogpLifessweetdrug

:eek:

rossi is the fucking man. we know this. now i wanna see what’s up with him in some f1 action

the squirly rear end happens all the time in hard braking on bikes, thats just how it goes. you just ride it out when the rear locks up a bit. bike threshhold braking is a lot scarier than in a car.

i like to watch jd ride, shits nuts. the limits of a motorcycle are fucking nuts

Kind of reminds me of the good times Rick and I had on the track, er, 33 I mean, with Rick riding in his favorite spot…

Behind me. :rofl:

he’s a god.

From the look of things, if it has 2 or 4 wheels, Rossi will be able to push the vehicle beyond its limits and still control it. I’m with Dre. I wanna see if these rumors about him driving for Ferrari in a few years come to fruition.

wow.

that guys is damn good.
I used to love watching moto gp when i had the speed channel
now i just play it on xbox

that was sick. my cat loved it.

ROFL

ya that guy is fucking nice…i would def like to see him in something on fourwheels

rossi= god… however it was nice seeing hayden beat him at home… and rossi bitched about the track being bumpy and poorly maintained…

theres no argument… he in amazing though…

:wishihadthoseskills:

Powersliding a bike… wow.

Bump since I couldn’t find a MotoGP thread.

The Doctor starting the 2015 season on a good foot! :lol:

Old 2005 link is dead :frowning:

Should just start a 2015 thread but it doesn’t get much action on here so no point.