round lake this weekend?

Umm, idk. havent even checked to be honest. So used to it gettin shut down that I stopped checking lol

my old boss said if they do it will be late as its still open up there to many hot springs feed it

I would go but i will be in lake placid this week end

You think I could get the sentra out on the ice? :rofl

Had 2 Audi’s on there sun…i dont see why not lol

might take the day off from work and come up

ill bring the crewcab and bombardier 650 :open_mouth:
gf can ride bitch. last time we went i didnt get to drive once. :frowning:

Some of the guys werent happy about the audi on the ice but fuck em

yup…the lake broke open again last week…

that lake is always the last to freeze…IF it even does./

they always do winterfest…it just sucks cause they move it into the parking lot and get ride of alot of the good events (like the quad oval and TT races and shit)

yeah it fuckin sucks. I really wanna get up there and ride/bar hop!

Sacandaga is always an option though…

true…I have a camp right on the water up there and havent even been there yet this winter

Has Sacandaga even frozen?

Yeah so do I. I never go up during the winter…might be time to change that lol. Plus I met some hot CP chick that lives up there from school!

yah…been frozen. My dad rode the snowmobile the other night from our house up to the camp and 15 miles of it involved riding on the lake. Its been frozen for a while now. He said they have atleast 2 more feet of snow up there then we do.

Alot of it has im sure. I know my buddy went up last month and saw a Toyota truck sprinting across teh lake:rofl

was she missing teeth? lol

Always do. Itll be hell just gettin down my side road/driveway:bh:

I wasn’t sure seeing as how lake george has yet to freeze fully

Oh man thats a big track for the a4

:rofl Actually no…surprisingly! Shes pretty fuckin hot, originally from Florida, and used to race quads and shit. Now she has a sled. Time for some ridin, and some ridin this weekend!