ice this weekend??

got my new front studded tires on…anxious to go back out on the ice…who else wants to go? The ice should be fine sence its still below freezing every night.

Im definately planning on going if its ok.

i hope your cell phone is waterproof.

:+1

Soposed to be 50ish tomorrow and decently warm this week. I have to work anyway, so I am out.

as long as its still freezing at night…all the shit that melts during the day (which is the snow) freezes at night…I guarantee 100%, their will be no loss in ice from last weekend to this weekend

Let’s hope. If not is there somewhere else a little colder to ride?

if my tires are holding up i’ll be there just with the 660 though.

Why no 90?

well maybe.

I’m pretty sure we’re going riding this weekend- depending on how it is up in Lake George, we might try up there- from what I heard the ice races are up there this weekend anyway…

yah they are…but I dont know if they are doing quads this year, do you know?

i might come up this weekend…and i might pick that frame up from u andrew if my taxes come in on friday

the 400ex one right???

how much did I tell you I wanted for it before?? I cant remember…I will give you the gas tank too.

it was either 150 or 200 or something like that…yea it was the 400ex

Here’s a link to the organizer’s schedule:

http://www.electriccityriders.com/

And for those special people:

"Lake George Winter Carnival

Motorcycle & ATV Races
OVAL AND TT COURSES
February 14 & 15 2009

** SPECTATORS ARE FREE  **

CALL FOR INFO
518-542-2144 or 518-330-3648

*All AMA classes offered - 3 or more riders make a class including ATV unstudded & 1 stud per knob BIKES.

All classes to be determined on day of event .

Entry Fee - $40 per class

AMA MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED

NO DISTRICT CARDS REQUIRED AT THIS EVENT"

Looks to be fairly promising, we usually wait until the racing’s done, then unload the bikes and cruise on the track(s)- I guess there is an oval and TT course this year!

LG is a bit of a ride but I might go up if other people do and Ive got nothing else to do.

hmm, i just wanna ride around on the ice, dunt wanna race.

Same here. I suck at racing.

Yeah, I don’t plan on racing either- we go up maybe watch a few races, find a big patch of ‘unclaimed’ ice and set up our own course maybe and then ride on the tracks after all the racing’s done.

If nothing else, riding out in the middle of the lake where all the ice is immaculately smooth and pitch black, is just way too much fun. The studded tires hook up like no other. :thumbup