RS*R Exmags. EVEN CHEAPER THAN LAST TIME?!

I’m going to the US again this weekend. I’ve got TWO (2) of these babies left in stock there that I can bring back on Sunday. Just need to get rid of them!

Accepting deposits ($250) or full amount until Saturday afternoon ABSOLUTE LATEST! If you give me a deposit I’ll store for up to 30 days. If you haven’t picked up by then I’m re-selling this thing! If you pay the full amount I’ll hold for 60 days and then the same applies. I don’t think it should be an issue though!

The RS*R Exmag is considered to be one of the best available street exhausts for the S13 by many and at this price - you’ll never, ever, ever find one cheaper.

See the video below… it sounds amazing.
See the pics below… It looks amazing.

Since I’m going to my Ohio location this weekend I can pull off a special temporary off for you guys and bring it back in my car when I come home on Sunday to eliminate the shipping costs!
TOTAL COST including border fees, taxes, etc to MY DOOR is USD$500.00 or CAD$600.00.
(I will accept a Deposit of USD$200.00 or CAD$250.00)

USD$475 + Shipping to you from my Ohio location.
http://www.rs-r.com/products/exhaust/exmag.php
MSRP: USD$649.99
This is a test-run at half-throttle, stock boost, stock motor
Right-Click Save-As

Again, this offer is available only until SATURDAY AFTERNOON (Feb. 18th).
After that, you’ll need to pay for shipping as well - which would still be a steal mind you!

It should also be noted that most of these exhausts available on the net even from MAJOR players are not authorized resellers meaning those exhausts are not eligible for warrenty returns, etc. These ones I am selling are through a good friend who is a 100% legitimate RS*R reseller and you will have a full manufacturers warrenty on these.

Search the net people – I dare you to find lower prices :slight_smile:

You are also welcome to buy now and wait a couple of months until I drive there next and I’d be more than happy to bring them back with me to save you on shipping but you’ll have to wait and pay for it - so I don’t see anyone wanting to do that but the option is there!

Something else maybe worth noting is that I have a full brand new one here at my house which has already been purchased. Anyone interesting in seeing what this thing looks like in person is welcome to pay me a visit tomorrow/Wednesday night. That’s the only night that offer is available however as I’ll be leaving for Ohio mid-day Thursday straight from work.

I’m also willing to offer Deferred Payments on any parts sold by me. PM me for details. Not familiar with my Deferred Payments? Read This

PICS:

RS*R Ex-Mag - pure sexyness, pure exhaust note
http://rs-r.com/products/exhaust/images/exmag_pic.jpg
http://www.rs-r.com/products/popup_images/s13_product.jpg

This would be the exhaust I’d get if I had the cash. Good luck with the sales!

omg, crazy good deal, someone just pick it up now. this might seriously be your last chance. pimp exhaust.

you know, i guess this is competitive pricing for this product, but i just dont know how you can think 600 for ANY catback exhaust is a crazy good deal…

Then you really have not done any actually looking into anything.

This is a Fantastic deal. most nice Exhaust (Cat back) will cost you almost 800-900CAD easy,

thats a sexy exhaust and a sexy price, heard this on jammin’s car.

Just so people know, you would be further ahead paying the $500USD than the $600CAD.

:stuck_out_tongue:

… GOOD CALL BUDDY! Please keep the sillyness in your own threads :wink:

NiteRider: you’re absolute right and just so everyone knows this is completely intentional. Consider it a discount for paying in USD rather than my trying to rip you off on the exchange rate because thats not how I intended it… I just prefer USD! ;]

Is this for S13 only or do you have one for the S14 as well?

s13 only, sorry.

1 sold! 1 left!! got a few people trying to decide if yes or no – first to get me a deposit or payment in full takes it. no dibs, sorry!

The guy in the audio file sounds funny.

I might be in for this, ><;
Would this be hella-loud on a KA? I need to know it could be my deciding factor.

i have it on my KA and its sorta loud but i have an after market “performance” header…

Bog (Lith) has one on his stock KA and it sounds verrrry nice.

let me know soon! im leaving canada tonight… ill still be checking here and my emails and voicemails till saturday evening when i cut off deposits…

get yours in before then!

I’ve heard this exaust on a ka, and it is one of the quitest exausts I’ve ever heard. It sounds good under load too.

Not to mention the killer price.

I pm’d you about this exhaust on thurs, no reply :frowning:

i’m interested!

he left for the states already. 2nd exhaust is sold

Thanks guys!

Sorry cloudzero you got beat to the punch on the deposits :?