S13 RS*R Exmag Cat-Back Exhaust Systems

Very limited number of these available.

*To those interested, read this ENTIRE POST CAREFULLY! :smiley:
**Please abide by the forum rules that if you are not interested in this product or not contributing something positive to the thread, DO NOT POST. Please PM me if you have issues and we can resolve them in private.

Moving them for MSRP ($650.00 USD) except SHIPPING TO ME IS INCLUDED. This price includes taxes, duty, shipping and everything else associated with getting the product to ME (Oakville/Mississauga)

These are scarce in the US and Canada right now and are easily moved at MSRP.

For those who donā€™t know - this is one of the best exhausts available today. Itā€™s not too noisy, sounds really nice and HP gains are amoung the best. The verterans here will back me on this.

Apparently a tuned N/A KA gets the absolute best HP gain of any available exhaust on the market from this exhaust.

This isnā€™t really a typical group buy but according to the rules in the For Sale section Iā€™m not allowed to post something for sale that I donā€™t currently have in my posession. Hopefully if any mods have a problem with this being in the GB section they will contact me via PM! hint hint

Now, before anyone does anything - Iā€™ve learned a few things from doing the Megan Racing Group Buy so Iā€™m going to put some guidelines in place:

First of all, I am not a business. I am just some guy who has negotiated a deal with a supplier. I do not support or warrenty this product. As far as you are concerned, I donā€™t even know what a car is so donā€™t ask questions about the product. If you have questions, try www.google.com or contact the manufacturer directly as they should be more than happy to answer your questions.

I will be accepting the following methods of payment and are preferred in the following order:

1. Cash - $650.00 USD (Your bank will give you US Cash from your account at the current exchange rate)
  2. Credit Card $670.00 USD (some friends agreed to let me use their CC processor) -

Cash deposits will be given to me in person, at a west-end meet or somewhere you and I decide to meet. USD or Canadian Funds are acceptable but make sure you let me know in advance what you wish to pay with.

Credit Card payments will be subject to a small transaction/processing fee of 3% and will be coordinated over the phone for security purposes. Your card will be charged in US Funds. I will require the following information in order to complete a payment via Credit Card:

• Full Credit Card Number
  • CVV2 Code (Back of Card - 3 Digits)
  • Exact Name on Credit Card
  • Exact Expiry Date on Credit Card
  • Exact FULL Mailing Address associated with the Credit Card
    Delivery times will vary. I will not be making any commitments other than a clear description of what I will be doing in order to receieve the product. This way you know just as much as I do as to when the product will arrive at my door.

I will be picking up the product over the border (7 hour drive there, 7 hour drive back) on the 1st and the 15th of every month, assuming there are orders available to pick up.

When a deposit is received, stock will be checked with the supplier and assuming stock is available the order will be placed. Once the product arrives at my depot in the US I will make the trip on the next 1st or 15th, whatever comes first. If the product takes a month to get there, itā€™s not my fault because I donā€™t own the logistics companies (or do I?). :slight_smile:

You will be notified when your product arrives, I promise. If you want to back out after you have submitted your deposit and after I have placed the order - that means Iā€™ve already sent the money so I will offer a ā€œā€œre-stockingā€ā€ fee of 30%. If for some reason I cannot get you the product, I will of course issue a 100% full refund, because then it wouldnā€™t be your fault and you shouldnā€™t have to pay anything for something that isnā€™t your fault! (I wish everybody thought this way)

Information and Photos on this product can be found at the following URL:
http://rs-r.com/products/exhaust/exmag.php

My Contact Info:
E-Mail: john@jetstreamhosting.com
Cell: 905-616-2299 (John) Leave me a voicemail if I donā€™t pick up

To Place an Order:
Post here or PM me with the following information:

• Please make sure you specify S13 RS*R Exmag as Iā€™ve got a few buys going on
  • First Name
  • Contact Number(s)
  • Desired Method of Payment
  • Part numbers of what you want