RSX Turbo Kit, Complete with mods, Quickboost

My car is going under the knife. I have this kit currently on my car and it is awesome reliable boost. Everything was done professionally, no cut corners. Comes with:

For sale:

• Greddy T517Z turbo with DEI titanium Turbo blanket
  • Greddy cast manifold, with EGT bung correctly TIG welded in.
  • Nate Dogg Creations 3inch stainless downpipe, currently DEI wrapped. fits the stock style doughnut gasket.
  • Fast Turbo Stainless oil lines and fittings (to and return)
  • RC Engineering 550cc injectors
  • Golden Eagle Fuel Rail, Polished
  • Greddy front mount intercooler
  • Greddy aluminum intercooler piping w/ welded BOV flange
  • Synapse Sycronic BOV
  • Greddy Airnix filter and aluminum intake pipe (so its not on top of the manifold pulling hot air)
  • Miscellaneous couplers and worm/ t-bolt clamps
  • RT Tuning Lansdale, PA Tune: this tune has run flawlessly for the past 4 years on the previous owners car, and 1 year on mine (not even due to the winter) At 12psi this kit has made 307whp.

-I am sure I am missing some parts, I will include everything I have to get this thing spinning for you. (minus kpro, clutch, and fuel pump)

-I ran this kit at 7 psi, never higher, I enjoyed every second of it, its just time for an upgrade.

-You need Kpro, fuel pump, and clutch. I have a Walbro 255 and an act 4 puck disk. That set up works great with this kit and its not that expensive.

-This kit is still on my car, still in my storage garage from the winter.

-These pictures are of the same kit on the previous owners car, I added a few parts since then but its the same kit. Ill get more later when I do some digging. Same intercooler too.

This picture shows the old downpipe wrap, its now wrapped with the DEI titanium wrap.

Wastegate diaphragm has always been heat wrapped.

His car…

My car for reference if anyone has seen it around spoolin’…

Asking price is $2k, I have alot more into this than that… it is a ready to go set up, with no BS. If you have any issues I am more than willing to help you out with it. Located in the southtowns, willing to ship, I will split the shipping expense at the asking price.

Bump for a good dude and nice setup

I’ll even include my comptech exhaust with this deal…Has a stainless vibrant e-scavenge welded into it.

Forgot to add a set of DEFI D Gauges… AFR/BoostVac/Oil Pressure…

I would be interested in a few things if you’re interested in letting them go- gauges, fuel rail ect.

WHY WAS THIS NOT FOR SALE ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO WHEN I BOUGHT MY KIT!!!
Great deal, that 3" downpipe is tits, I love mine :tup:
Ill take the DEI turbo blanket if you want to part with just that : )

Pretty sure I saw your build on Clubrsx, lookin niioooce!
oh and I had first dibs!

I have a Kpro ecu Ill sell to go with this kit if anyones interested pm me! Ill need a stock ecu though

Geeze this is turning into a one stop turbo shop lol paging all noooobs

Still have this guys! I’m not willing to part out just yet.