RSX turbo kit

So a change of plans has come up with my RSX due to a recent crash of my GSR daily driver.

I had this kit installed all of last summer and it was nothing but a blast to drive. The kit is a modified Greddy kit and everything is in perfect working order.
I am asking $2000 for everything listed below. This is a little high for a Greddy kit but please be aware there are many changes that have been made to the kit that make it one of the better Greddy kits you will find.

I will be removing the kit in the next week or so.

Here is a run down on the kit:

-T517Z 8cm2 Greddy turbo (internal wastegate)

-Stainless steel top mount log manifold (this was custom made my a shop because I was worried about the quality of the Greddy cast manifold)

-3” downpipe/test pipe with v-band connection off the turbo (this was a 3" natedogg downpipe and 3" unforgettable test pipe that were modified to work with the new manifold. Both look and fit perfect)

-RC 750cc injectors with plug and play harness clips

-Fast turbo Greddy oil line upgrade, this includes both drain and feed w/ block tap

-Greddy FMIC with charge pipes. All couplers are 3ply and have t-bolt clamps

-Authentic black Tial blow off valve (the valve is from a full race kit so it says full race on it as well)

-Hallman manual boost controller (red)

-Hondata MAP sensor

-Stainless braided power steering line from pump to rack. Greddy kits are known to melt the factory power steering line so this will leave worry free.

-Extra oil pan that can be tapped. I will be keeping the current tapped oil pan on my car and buying a -10AN plug for the tap because I do not want to deal with pulling the pan off. I will mark exactly where it needs to be tapped and include the -10AN bung

I would like to sell the kit as a whole or as close to whole as possible. I will not separate the turbo/manifold/downpipe set up.

I know this picture sucks but it is all I have until the kit comes off.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/showvic/2012-09-17_19-47-01_338.jpg

Most user friendly kit you’re going to find. All the pain in the ass parts of owning this kit have been eliminated with the custom pieces. Vband greddy kit ftw. And that Powersteering line is straight tits

Kit will be removed this coming weekend.

What was used as a ecu, was it a piggyback?

Hondata Kpro. Piggybacks are for ricers.

lol

This is tute but you didn’t specify if you used hondata kpro…

why does it matter if he used kpro or bought an fpr and just turned up fuel pressure or some ghetto shit like that? there’s no engine management for sale with this lol