IC: 90% complete Greddy Turbo kit + extras (KA24DE)

Just putting this up preemptively to get gauge interest.

I have an almost complete Greddy turbo kit + some extras that I’m considering selling. Here’s an idea of what you’re getting. It’s all ready to bolt-on to your KA24DE.

Turbo, Mitsubishi 20g, Internal wastegate + elbow
Cast Iron top-mount Manifold
Oil Feed and return lines
Airinx Air intake filter
Emanage Piggyback
Hotpipe + Greddy Type RS BOV
Megan Racing Front Mount
Coldpipe (slightly ‘crushed’ - no holes/leaks, can be used, but I would recommend getting a new one)
Greddy top feed fuel rail
RC 370cc Injectors (without connectors)

Reference picture:
http://www.speedzonemotorsports.com/images/P/phase2motorsports_1998_12215756.gif

The only thing this is missing are the injector connectors. If you can find other connectors that work the the RC injectors - great! If not, I’d suggesting getting new injectors anyway (370cc is a bit too small if you want to turn up the boost and run this turbo in its most effective range). Also, please note that the coldpipe and hotpipe that I have are DIFFERENT from the reference picture because my setup was fitted with a front mount IC.

Extras:
AEM Wideband
AEM Tru-Boost Controller
HKS Hi-Power Exhaust, 3" catback, full of awesome

At this point, I’m not interested in parting out unless you’re serious and you want to pay a serious premium $$ for the part.

This is a very reliable setup with ‘modest’ gains (I use the term modest very loosely here).

price?turbo used im taking it?

Are you inquiring price for everything? Or just for the turbo itself?

as a complete im debating rb vs. ka-t and i was wondering if the turbo is new/used if used pics and condition

Turbo is used and in very good condition.

do u have a 3’ cat converter?

sam’s kat was legit

i vouch for it

I’m not sure if I’ll be able to get the cat yet.

how much for the wideband?

price for boost controller?

Prices and pictures!!!

The reference picture is pretty good. The differences are in the hotpipe and coldpipe.

Hotpipe has a Greddy Type RS attached to it and coldpipe is 3"…but slightly crushed. Both are fitted for an FMIC on an S14.

Pictures will be up by the weekend.

Please close this thread - I will be creating a new thread tonight with pictures and added items.