Rumble at the Rivers UCFC at Mellon Arena June 27 2009

COME OUT AND SUPPORT A LOCAL FIGHTER!

A classmate of mine from school who I met when I was 5, is a new Pro Fighter, This will be his 3rd fight as Pro this also happens to be a rematch of his Pro Debut fight which he unfortunately lost.

His Name is Joe DeMore, hes a Captain at the County Jail, you can find most of his fights on Youtube.

heres a vid about him and this upcoming fight

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid4332016001?bctid=26004363001

Anyways I was just wondering who else plans to come out and support him, and attend the 1st ever UCFC Fight in Pittsburgh.

you can get tickets from him by contacting him directly at

MaceJ24@AOL.com

or message me, and I’ll get you his cell

or for an extra fee you can buy from ticket master.

How much are the tickets?

i think they are 38 thru ticketmaster, and 32 thru Joe himself, but im not positive on that.

Wow this thread needs moved to off topic, im very amazed at the lack of responses

i would liek to see haselrig fight. granted, heis older now and missed his chance probably. yet he was a college monster at wrestling. when he wrestled at upj, there was no div 1, div 2, div3 championships. it was a every school in one division deal. so after he won national titles from a d2 school, the shit got changed and the tiers were adopted in wrestling. man is so athletic that after college the nfl still picked him up out of college despite not even touching a football.

I’ll be there, 3rd row from the ring. :bowdown:

-Darkstar

well?