runescape account

looking for high lvl with good item/lots of gold pm me what u have…

pm the lost hero hes like a lvl 974659826

Im 100% serious I have an account, I wanna say that I’m around level 60ish. I can get you the stats later if you’re interested. How much do you wanna pay?

i can guarantee you the lost heros account is the best youll find on here.

What the fuck.

x2

It was a free online game I used to play back in middle school, kinda like the precursor to WoW. I can’t figure out my password though, its been about 8 years since I played.

WoW…

still looking for an account this is not for me but ill be the 1 buying it ,its for my little bro he plays this game all the time i used to play it like 7 years ago and got hacked and would never play it again seeing i was top 10 richest in the game, im only looking for high lvl i just thought ill post on here to see if anyone that stop playing the game and wants to make some money off a game he doesnt play anymore…buffalo/rochester area only buying in person not sending money

HAVE YOU PMED THE LOST HERO?

says there is nouser named the lost hero

One word, thelosthero

ahh ok thanks i pmed him

i have an acct. idk what level i am but i have some rune items and shit, let me find out for you and i will let you know what i have ill sell it for cheap too.

I have a runescape account with about 162k, and some rune items, and my account is level 44.

yea im looking for a high lvl char thx tho

i got over runescape in like 6th grade…