rwd 8cyl 1991 infiniti q45

ooookay ladies. here is the dealio. 3500$. for a pearl q45. her sig is “the Q” 120xxxmiles on her. she is from florida. so some parts of interior are dried out. all leather interior. brand new bridgestone blizzaks. from my work. 2 months old. new master cylinder for breaks.done today. car has crazy amount of peddle. at 160km can get to over 220 in about 3 seconds. trip tronic semi auto shit, works well but still not comparible to manual. as i mentioned its rwd and cyl engine about 280hp and 300 torque. car is amazing. i have way to many cars now. as u will see i am posting about 2 more up for sale in the next few mins. this is my girlfriends daily driver but i wanna sell it b4 she gets speeding tickets, she drove it for the first time and said “oh this is fast. i like this.” kinda makes me worry…and we are the 3rd owner. first was a regiment senior my bosses dad, he died and car when to his wife the second owner. she is now like 90 and gona pass soon so my boss sold it to me so her estate dont sieze it. good deal car past etest and safty today. pm or email. sixfootjesus@hotmail.com

picture

lol is that the actual car or a brochure shot? :stuck_out_tongue:

its a brochure. my digital cam is in the 240sx stored away

bump

maple syrup

won’t part it? a vh45 in a 240sx would be nice =D