rwd tires

wat kind of tire are you rwd guys running? i need new tires and not sure wat to get? size, brand, and how you like them… would be sweet!

It would help if you could provide information on what type of car, at the very least. Wheel/tire size? What application? You have to be more specific or it’s hard for anyone to help.

if its ot anything to do with ur new name and avitar, id say you should get the Eagle F1 Suercars. Thats what ive put on 2 or3 of those things when they come in. I myself am running the General Exclaim UHP’s.

What are you looking to spend? This is a very general question. We need to narrow it down a bit.

Car.
Size of tire.
$$$ to blow.
Your intended usage.

Vette maybe?!?!
Talk to Manny about this…

Nitto NT05 :bowdown

The same as the fwd guys?

Goodyear eagle F1 GS-D3’s

275’s up front/ 315’s in the rear

they look agressive, handle great in wet conditions…last along time. Hook pretty damn well in warmer/hot conditions…dont hook for a damn when its cold cause the harder rubber. I have had them on my car for almost 20k now, and theirs a little under half tred life left…

problem is, in 315’s their $400 a tire.

MT ET streets at all time

drunk thread makes me :rofl

:rofl

MT ET Streets for the rear.
Whatever you want for the front

MT for the rears, whatever for the fronts.

If all around you want, Nitto INVO’s hands down!

Federal SS595’s FTMFW! :banana

So cheap you can burn them off and not worry about having to break the bank to buy new ones. Plus they’re AWESOME on wet roads too.