RX7, MR2, Eclipse, Car Audio, Universal, Civic parts...cleaning out my house

Im not going to put up individual pictures or prices of everything. Pretty much just make an offer on anything I just want the shit out of my house so i’ll sell most of it for next to nothing. Some will have prices but feel free to low ball if you want.

FD3S RX7
3" unknown brand downpipe $75 obo

SW20 MR2
All red body parts came off of my geniii clip, all paints faded needs to be painted but they are in good condition
Rear 1/4 Window Interior Trim $20
94+ GT Trunk Lid Red $100
Red Twin Cam 16 Turbo Side Mouldings $20
Red Engine Lid Side Panels $40
Black Carpet for the floor $40, rear firewall $40 and trunk $30
Red Fuel Lid $20
Interior A Pillar trim brand new toyota part number 62212-17050-22 (i think this is drivers side but not sure) $20
Black TRD Style Spoiler, missing passenger end plate $80
Pass Side T-Top Glass ONLY Glass no mount $20
2 Sets of rear 1/4 windows, 1 set from jdm clip with mad cool japanese parking decal $50 each pair
Black Pass Door Handle $20
OEM Turbo Muffler $30

AW11 Mr2 (89 Supercharged Parts)
All body panels need to be painted, dunno how many times the car was repainted but it was a few and you can see some of the other colors where the paint chipped
Front & Rear Brake Pads and Rotors Weaver brand
White Engine Lid
White Doors Complete with interior panels, mirrors, glass. (doors themselves have some rust on the bottom inside so more useful for everything else but if you want the interior/glass whatever your taking the doors too)
White Rear Spoiler
Rear window/roof spoiler
T-tops + Sun shades
Most of the interior pieces, lmk what you want or just come take everything
Guage Cluster w/ 176,698miles
White Side Vents
White Gas Door
Tail Lights
White Engine Lid Side Panels
Gold Side Skirts
Gold Rear mud flaps
i’ll cut a killer deal if you just come and take all of this shit from me.

2g Eclipse
OEM Black Front Floor Mats
Laguna Seca Blue Rear Hatch w/ Glass
Laguna Seca Blue door mouldings
OEM Interior Door Panels
Greddy Exhaust

Universal/Audio/Other/Random
2006 Civic Si Injen Intake
RCI Fuel Cell 25"Lx9"Wx12"h (fits under the frunk) $100
Valentine 1 Concealed Display Brand New (not the actual radar) $20
Eclipse 8 Disc CD Changer $20
2 pairs Sparco Steel Seat Side Mounts in Red $50/ea
Polk Audio PA 1100.5 5 Channel Amp BRAND NEW IN BOX $400
Polk Audio MM1040dvc 10" Sub BRAND NEW IN BOX $100
Polk Audio MM10G 10" Sub Grille BRAND NEW IN BOX $10
Alpine MRP-F250 4 Channel Amp $75
Rockford Fosgate 1 farad Cap $30
Thule Roof Rack, Square Bars, 400xt aero feet with mounts for 93 Sentra
Universal Lambo Door Kit (YEA BOI!)
Custom Built box for 98 2500 gm single cab pickup, houses 2 10" subs (had p1s so the cf was for them) and 2 amps, wrapped in camo fabric
HJC Session CL-15 Helmet Medium in black/pink/white w Smoked and Pink/Blue/Purple visors
Olympia Style #710 Womens Small gloves
Mossi Motorsports XL Female motorcycle jacket black w/ pink piping
1993 Honda Del Sol Service & Owners Manual.

interested in the 10" sub and the valentine 1, pics and prices?

added prices to some shit cause i had to to post it up on other forums, when i feel like making up prices for everything else i will and post all the shit up on cl too.

Shit, I wanted that V1 concealed display. It’s the kind that just works on the cigarette lighter or a/c port right? Damn, if other offer falls through let me know for sure.

item 20110 on this page: V1 Parts Department | Valentine One | Radar Detectors

i pmed the other guy, i think he just read valentine 1 and not the concealed display part bc he hasn’t responded. no way i would sell my radar but i’ve never used the display as it was suppose to be a present for a hoe back in the day.

Includes: Concealed-display module; Power cord, 8-ft.; Power cord, 3-in.; Display-module backplate (for mounting); self-stick interlocking fasteners; articulated bracket (swivel) for mounting to the ‘2-Port Lighter Adapter—Swivel’

You have all that junk that comes with it?

Let me make sure I can reach the a/c port in this car when I go to work tomorrow before I buy this, haha. Do you need to hard wire it to not put it in the power adapter, do you know?

i’ve never taken it out of the box except to look at it like 5 years ago, so everything should be there and i have no clue if u need to hard wire it, i guess i could go look

Let me know if you’ll be home tonight… I’m going out in a bit so I could swing by on my way.

i should be home

Sorry, I left earlier and didn’t see this before hand, but I’ll be around tomorrow night too so I’ll try to get in touch with you then. I only live down the hill so I’m not far, haha.

word, i’ll prob be around, i’ll go for a run a some point but thats about it unless something comes up

bump! rx7 motor is now spare motor for a kid in nyc someone buy the rest of my shit.

Damn, totally forgot about this. PM me your # so I can get a hold of you? :lol

i still have like all this shit. been focusing more on the car but people low ball me on this shit too.

Hey think the roof rack will fit the 90?

one way to find out, drive the 90 over here and we try

Uhh that’s seems waaay to hard… See you sometime this week

lmao, very difficult. you live so far away.