RX8 stuff - HKS exhaust, Tein Suspension, Greddy Front Strut bar, AP pulley, Burnout.

Im selling my car and moving to california, but want to sell it stock so I can get a little more for it. If you guys know anyone with an rx8 this will be a great pick up for them since I’m not asking a lot for any of this stuff. The majority of the parts have already been sold, I just these few things left.

HKS hi-power single sided exhaust ti tip- 150 bucks + your stock exhaust.

Tein s-tech springs with tokico d-spec adjustable shocks - You do the labor or pay for it, buy me a 12 pack, and you can HAVE these. I just need them off the car and don’t feel like dealing with any BS. This is a great deal.

AP UD crank pulley - same thing, you pay for/do the labor, buy me a few beers and it’s all yours. Blue in color.

Strut bar is practically brand new and may already be sold, but if it falls through i’m gonna ask 100 for it

Burnout v.2 CF front lip, has a few scuffs on the bottom of it, but hardly noticable when installed. Easy install bolts right up. 250 and it’s yours.

damn, great deal for anyone who’s got an RX8 indeed. I’d pass this onto my neighbor but he sold his RX8 to get a speed6 :frowning:

i will let my buddy know… he just got an rx-8

cool, I’d much rather give my shit to a local than have to deal with other bullshit.

lip and strut bar are soooooooold

your still alive??

for the time being :stuck_out_tongue:

i cant believe NOONE with an rx8 visits this site lol

Any wheels stock/aftermarket?

sold the 5zigens already, only got stockers but they are goin with the car.