S LL OOOO WWW....loading

I thought I would give it a little while and see if it got any better but the forum is SO SLOW TO LOAD anything. Since the upgrads I can go through 3 or 4 pages on other sites before one will load on nyspeed. Its very frustrating, and has deterred the frequency of checking the board.

no problem on my end. what browser are you using?

Explorer 7

Hmm its fine here

Loading really fast here, even on our shitty connection at work.

Never had an issue

i get the same thing at work using IE…and it’s ONLY for this site…I have firefox at home and it seems to be better/more normal.

I’ve noticed this too, and I think it’s definitely a browser issue. At work, we have to use IE6, and it loads really, really slow, like the OP said. However, I’ve got portable firefox on a thumbdrive, and when using that at work, it loads just fine.

I HATE when I forget my thumbdrive at home…

Works fine here. IE7

Using old computers set up to a shitty connection and nyspeed loads pretty fast on IE compared to google home page and almost anything else. facebook is by far the slowest loading.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/funny-pictures-cat-waits-for-program-to-load.jpg

This is probably on your end somewhere Chuck. We haven’t had any speed issues at all recently.

i updated to IE8…its betterer