S.R.S. Rules

Please note that all rules in this section are subject to change at anytime and that any violation of the rules and penelties on any member who breaks them will be dealt with accordingly at the discretion of 88slowmarro.

This section is here to protect those that partake in activities that may result in unwanted authoritative actions.

Do not talk about the S.R.S. outside of the section itself or with members that are not a part of the S.R.S. section, Don’t care if its your best friend or your wife

Do not allow those who are not approved to view the S.R.S. this means if a friends over your house, or asks to log into your account, you tell them no.

If at anytime the head of this section (88slowmarro) feels that the rules are being violated and that information is leaving this section, anyone is subject to removal at his discretion without warning. Do not cry to administrators or other moderators as they do not do anything without going through 88slowmarro first.

If you know or have heard of anyone breaking these rules outside of this forum please let us know.

Use this thread for any complaints and questions you may have regarding these rules or information on anyone who may be breaking them.

pawz of meatz has spoken

Meat stick

Neg rep

im gonna call you up tomorrow to brag about srs with you since the rules say no bragging unless its to you

I made you horny talking about meat sticks?

Meat Mountain has spoken.

:worship

A tad yes

i had fun bragging to everybody at the NYS troopers convention about the SRS section, it was quite the night.

they wanted me to set up a few races tonight! who wants in??

After I get out of the wedding Im going to Ill be down for some hammered drunk street races

count me in, ill start drinking now to get the most out of tonight

alright perfect! they seemed pretty enthusiastic about watching the races, so itll be fun to show off for ppl! OH, they also encouraged us to bring some drugs and booze. they just want to make sure we are having fun i guess! ok ill see u guys later!

brb gotta get more race gas to ensure optimal performance for tonight

ohhhhh, that high test shit… i got that high octane stuff

http://www.holidayrentals.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/everclear-225x300.jpg

Ill be over in a minute to grab some

alright, be careful. my pants are off, youve been warned

The pants off didnt stop me

Sean in a Barbie Corvette vs my truck, let’s do this

sean will bust his huge load, thus propelling him to victory