S13 aftermarket parts (exhaust, brakes, gauges, strut bar, etc)

Asking Price: $ 150 OBO
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: No
Contact Info: Send PM or post here
Description: 1 piece exhaust from the downpipe to the tail pipe. piping looks to be 2.5". cat is hollowed out, straight through. exhaust doesn’t have any leaks and uses 3 stock exhaust hangers. sounds pretty good. perfect for an SR swap or KA-T on a budget. bolts up to the stock O2 housing. O2 housing not included

Asking Price: $80 OBO
Will Ship?: No
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: up for sale is a genuine cusco front strut bar for S13 chassis, it is a rare model that is shaped specifically to fit over the taller CA18 motors, though it will still fit with SR or KA motors.

Asking Price: $40
Condition: Used, good condition
Will Ship?: No, but delivery/meeting up can be arranged
Contact Info: PM or post here
Description: Defi knock off Air/Fuel gauge, works great, looks good.

gauge pod and boost gauge not included

Asking Price: $30
Description: Autometer Pro-Comp oil pressure guage, no sensor.

Asking Price: $60
Description: Autometer Carbon Fiber series oil pressure guage with sending unit.

Asking Price: $60
Condition: New, adapters welded on but never put onto a car
Description: Magnaflow (i think) high flow 2.5" cat with adapter for 2" inlet and 3" outlet.

Asking Price: $ 80 OBO
Will Ship?: rather not
Contact Info: Send PM
Description: set of 16 ARP extended wheel studs that fit S13. they are not the stock thread, they are honda thread and use 19mm lug nuts which are included with the studs. the knurl is the same however so they work great.

Asking Price: $ 120 OBO
Will Ship?: rather not
Contact Info: Send PM
Description: I have a set (front and rear) of lightly used cross drilled rotors and PBR axxis brake pads for non-ABS S13. the rear rotors have some surface rust on them as they haven’t been used in a little while, they may require machining, but i think some sandpaper and a couple hard stops would clean them up well enough, i don’t believe it’s enough rust to require a resurface. the rotors aren’t noticeably worn, there isn’t a lip around the outside or any uneven wear. the pads have plenty of meat left on them, at least 90%. nice affordable upgrade if you need to do a brake job, it stops noticeably better than stock.

Hey Brendan, when i come in to pick up the stuff we talked about i’m also interested in your cusco front strutbar.

okay, someone else has already PM’d me to pick it up at cscs this weekend, if that falls through you’re next in line.

thanks.

interested in the oil press gauge, but whats involved in getting a new sensor?

do you still have that exhaust

any performance shop can order one from autometer for you… or you can order one from them directly. possibly ebay aswell.

Hey brendan still got aht strutbar?

I think he does, someone was supposed to get it @ CSCS but it was rained out.

yes, still have it.

i PM’d you.

bump. still have everything.

Interested in the “free trannsexual loving”.

Please call me.

for you, free of charge. i’m going to call you now for sex.

would you be willing to meet up somewhere in sauga? i’m interested in the cusco strut bar.

Dan.

strut bar is sold as of last night.

bump, you buy.