FS: S13 & universal aftermarket parts

Asking Price: $300
Condition: Used, good condition
Will Ship?: no, but delivery/meeting up can be arranged
Contact Info: PM or post here
Description: megan racing 3" catback exhaust, came off of an SR20DET S13. test pipe not included.

Asking Price: $ 250 OBO
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: No
Contact Info: Send PM or post here
Description: stock red top SR20 turbo elbow with 1 piece exhaust from the turbo elbow to the tail pipe. piping looks to be 2.5". cat is hollowed out, straight through. exhaust doesn’t have any leaks and uses 3 stock exhaust hangers. sounds pretty good.

Asking Price: $60
Will Ship?: No, but delivery/meeting up can be arranged
Description: Bomz racing front strut bar

Asking Price: $30
Description: Defi knock off boost gauge, needle doesn’t quite sit at zero. looks great when lit up.

Asking Price: $40
Description: Defi knock off Air/Fuel gauge, works well, looks great when lit up.

pic of gauges:

Asking Price: $30
Description: Autometer Pro-Comp oil pressure guage, no sensor.

Description: Autometer Carbon Fiber series oil pressure guage with sending unit.

Asking Price: $90
Description: Autometer Carbon Fiber series EGT guage with probe, control box and wiring.

Asking Price: $300
Condition: Brand new, assembled but never used
Description: Megasquirt 2 version 3.0 board with 12 foot harness, a couple of the wires on the harness are cut but it isn’t hard to reattach them. unit is assembled and ready to be installed. Good standalone ECU on a budget! i don’t have a picture of the harness unfortunately.

Condition: New, adapters welded on but never put onto a car
Description: Magnaflow (i think) high flow 2.5" cat with adapter for 2" inlet and 3" outlet.

Asking Price: $ 120 OBO
Will Ship?: rather not
Contact Info: Send PM
Description: I have a set (front and rear) of lightly used cross drilled rotors and PBR axxis brake pads for non-ABS S13. the rear rotors have some surface rust on them as they haven’t been used in a little while, but some sandpaper and a couple hard stops would clean them up quite well, i don’t believe it’s enough rust to require a resurface. the fronts are currently on my car but they can come off for the buyer with a couple days notice. the rotors aren’t noticeably worn, there isn’t a lip around the outside or any uneven wear. the pads have plenty of meat left on them, at least 90%. nice affordable upgrade if you need to do a brake job.

up, make some offers.

willing to trade??? pm’d

i’m taking trades on some things, SR20/S13 performance parts, car audio and champagne body panels in good condition.

it would have to be either a straight trade or a trade +cash for my stuff as i don’t have a lot of spare cash at the moment.

well i can’t edit, but the megan exhaust, turbo elbow and EGT gauge are sold. everything else is still available.

bump.

megasquirt sold.

$180 for the full SR20 exhaust, it would probably fit bottom mount T25 KA-T setups too, full exhaust on a budget!

still available:
SR exhaust
megan boost & A/F gauges
autometer oil pressure gauges
cat

if i could get some of this stuff sold tomorrow that would be superb, i could use the money.

thanks!

ive got two 12 inch clarion subz never been out of box 1 year warenty would you consider for the exhaust and high flow cat?

LOL, this thread is over a year old.

Yes, everything is long sold.