S13 Chassis, SR20det wiring harness help

Hi there folks,

A good friend of mine has an S13 240, and transplanted the SR20det into the car.  It was running fine for quite a while before the turbo took a dump, so he decided to upgrade a bunch of stuff at the same time.  He went with the AEM EMS, and hasn't been able to get the car running right, and apparantly it's his wiring harness that hasn't been done right by the guy that put it all together.  He's fed up and just wants the damn thing to run.  Does anyone know where you can buy a wiring harness that is already converted for that chassis / engine combo?  He doesn't have the technical skills or the time to do it himself.  He also lives in the middle of the Rockies, so there are no shops nearby that can do this kind of work without screwing it up.

I’m not on here very often, but if you could contact me at heeley_matt@rogers.com with any info, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
matt

Is he positive he has the EMS setup right?

JUST curious… LOL

If he doesent have the time OR tecnical knowledge WHY did he gat a standalone??? Pretty much just to be able to say “I have a stand alone YO”??

Y not just throw in a SAFC and be done with it…

But thats just me… I guess Other people like doing things the hard way