S13 Chassis w/ MINT Frame - $800

I replied to those who posted on the weekend, I was away.

I don’t have a coupe, they are both fastbacks.

If you want pics e-mail me, I can’t post them here because there are a bunch.

well i have money in hand and im trying to locate a trailor so i can bring it home!!! hopefully it doesnt sell before i get a trailor located. :?

well i have money in hand and im trying to locate a trailor so i can bring it home!!! hopefully it doesnt sell before i get a trailor located. :?[/quote]
U-haul flatbed.

Or Sasha.

well andrew is gonna try and get a hold of sasha tomorrow and ill give uhaul a call tomorrow as well hopefullly i can get this in my garage asap! :smiley:

u-haul will be easy if the suspension and wheels are on it you can just pay $40 and get a tow dolly for the day, if not sasha’s the way to go. i want you to get this cause i love what you did with your current 240 :smiley: and wanna see what happens with this one

well i got all the plans for it right now lol just need the shell lol

its gonna be converted to type x look a like with probably te’s or cr kai’s with obviously coilovers leaning towards stance right now, kaaz 2 way, sr with couple bolt ons with fmic and it will be my drift car for hopefully the spring! is like to goto st eustache every sunday next year!

something quite similar to these and it will be white!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/streetphase/100_10593.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/oO0oBo0Oo/efa1348b.jpg

I have a deposit on the '90 so its tenatively sold.

E-mail me if you’d like pics of the '92

damm right!!! the 90 will be officially mine wednesday!!! :smiley:

Andrew everything is confirmed for wednesday, i got a truck and trailor booked. so when i get back into town tuesday afternoon ill e-mail you what time i plan on being there.

Mats

Byaaa, see you after the lonnnnnnng weekend.

Funny stuff, the car is going from Matt to Andrew to Mats.

Its fate.

Mats is a silly name :stuck_out_tongue:

same rule applies, that did to andrew, if you hurt my baby i will hunt you down and kick you repeatedly

that is all

lucky your silly!!! lol

trust me man this ride will make you happy!! ill make sure to keep you guys updated with the build!

Mats will do a good job with it… restore it to its prior glory!

Funny that the frame is so clean on a car with 300,000+ km. Horay for
Krown.

Anyways Mats just picked it up and its on its way home. Keep us updated
with pictars!

hi andrew,

the car is safely home! im going for surgery on my hip next wednesday, and ill be in bed for about 2 months :(, but when ill be in walking shape again the project will start! i will creat my own thread and keep updates on the project! if all goes well, itll be my DD and my track car come spring time!

Mats

I’m interested in pictures of the other car.

Greatly appreciated