s13 coupe used or new rear overfenders

hey guys, so I have realized that it is next to impossible to find an s13 coupe in a scrapyard and not many people want to cut up there coupe just for a quarter panel. unfortunately without a replacement quarter to weld on it is unrepairable. So I am looking for a fairly cheap set of rear overfenders for an s13 coupe, preferably 30mm, let me know if anyone has anything thanks alot!

dude Plazek has a 92 coupe I dont know the Condition just give em a call 1-905-957-8111… also try Cooksville Auto Recyclers they have a 89 coupe 1-905-277-0356 and one more lol Schneider’s Auto Wrecking they have a 93 also I dont know of the condition 1-800-565-4606 these guys are all in the GTA good luck!!

alright thanks alot man ill get calling

yea let me know if u find anything!

ya just called all of them none of them have any 240s at all surprisingly but someone pmd me about overfenders so I will probably just go with those, thanks alot though!

i have a set of coupe overs in stock

how much do you want for them

pm sent

thats odd they probably didnt update there stock they were all listed on car-part website

Sometimes yards don’t want to deal with the average person (non shop), especially when it comes to quarter cuts. It’s a lot of time and effort to get one prepped then cut for what could be a $100 quarter… trust, I know.

this is true if those car yards are close to you i would go in person bro

okay thanks alot guys