S13 FMIC kits

i have them back in stock after 4 months of not being able to get them.

i cant remember who all needed them but if you are one of those people please let me know

are they still 500 ?

$495 shipped, but if you wanna pick it up you can save on shipping.

with the IC kits there is more savings to be had by picking them up because there are two packages.

You can still get these?

yes i m shipping a few out today but i have one left in stock.

great kits with all black couplers, t-bolt clamps, included hotpipe, mounting hardware etc.

very complete kit, best one i have ever sold to be quite honest.

i bought one, good kit.

Im gonna pick one up. its a direct fit?

lol i hope im right on this since this bings thread not mine and shouldnt be saying much, but i believe its a direct fit for sr, ka might need minor modification. plus its has a hotpipe!

bing do you have any s14 kits in stock?

actually i cant get full S14 kits right now.

you can use an S13 kit on an S14 with S13 turbo inlets and outlets.

i have S14 hotpipes but i dont have the lower hotpipe for an S14 kit…

if you have an S13SR in an S14 you can still use an S13 kit

Just installed mine, Quality in the piping is great its much thicker and stronger then ebay kits. The welds on the IC are very clean and look strong. Very easy installation direct fit and no problems.

Highly recommend this IC to other members. +1 for bing on this

get some pics brother… i havent taken any of this kit installed yet.

i picked up this kit off 91240sx, read that it was going to be a “bolt on” kit. the only bolt that lines up is the top center one, lol. i had to make a bracket to hold the intercooler by the bottom bracket to hold it up straight. other than that these kits look to be pretty good for what its worth, bar and plate and looks strong. would recommend this kit for anyone wanting a good quality kit for alow price.

Hey Bing, by any chance do you sell just the I/C core sans the piping?

yes, $250 + shipping

What are the dimensions on them?

don’t know for sure… likely standard 24x12x3…

i have one boxed up and tie strapped but it’s sold so i’m not opening it to measure.

This the same one as martino has? if so then sticky you woulda saw it last night.

I don’t know if martino has it… I can’t remember who’s bought it and who hasn’t.

Good stuff.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/GTChampion/19942_281793871411_504631411_443777.jpg