S13 GARAGE SALE high quality skirts, dirt cheap prices EMT Only

Hey doriftos I have a few parts around the house and want to get rid of them. I’m willing to ship at buyers expense. PM me if you need anything. I’ll try to desscribe the object as best as I can. I don’t want low ballers, the prices are low as it is so if you have something cooler and equal in value, I might be interested in trades!!! Let me know what u got!!!
Cheers,
Tim

• JDM Silvia S13 wing, with LED.
    Price : $150

• 240SX KYB - GR2 Gas Shocks and springs ( In very good condition ) + ( Rear ONLY)
    Price : $30

• MOMO Steering wheel with hub ( I think its S13, I haven’t tried but comes with it anyways. Its pretty clean also. No horn button included…
    Price : $60

240SX S13 Version Select Type III Side Skirts MINT Condition never installed on a car test fitted amazing, High Quality Goods for $420 Its worth more but whatever.
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/surfinturf/1030060jp7.jpg
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/surfinturf/1030058pk1.jpg

• S13 REAR Axles 2 x 6 BOLT.
    Price : $40 Each let me know if you need a pic.

• S13 Coupe / Silvia Wangan Wing
    Modelled after the rare, low-angle, B-wav style wangan wings from Japan this wing adds genuine downforce to the rear of your S13 coupe / silvia.

Price : $230

• 5 x G35 Wheels at $525.

• 4 x 240SX SE 15" Alloy Wheels Non Tear Drop. $200 (2 tires are good 2 are almost Balled.)

• BLACK JDM S13 Silvia Q’s bumper. Price is $120.

• S13 Blacktop T25 Turbo manifold bone stock (Never boosted over 7.0 PSI in really good condition.(possible heat shield included)
    Price : $220

• Complete S13 Front end with lower tables (Brand New Discs and Pads ) Non-Abs type with Calipers and hubs.

• Greddy E-manage Blue with complete harness kit for SR20 and Link Cable : $420

• 740cc (BRAND NEW IN BOX) DeatschWerks Fuel Injectors : $430

• JDM SR20DET Radiator in awesome shape with Shroud :

• OEM 240SX Radiator with less than 200 kilometers total :
    Price : $120 obo

-240SX 91-94 or 180SX 91-98 Front BRA, or Nose Mask lol, Its complete and in the box with instructions and clips n screws n such.
Price : $55 obo

-JDM Silvia S13 wing, with LED.
Price : $150obo

-240SX KYB - GR2 Gas Shocks and springs ( In very good condition ) + ( Rear ONLY)
Price : $30obo

-MOMO Steering wheel without hub ( I think its S13, I haven’t tried but comes with it anyways. Its pretty clean also. No horn button included…
Price : $50

-S13 REAR Axles 2 x 6 BOLT.
Price : $25 Each let me know if you need a pic.

-OEM Infiniti G35 2004 18" Wheels X ( 5 ) ( One is a little scratched but they all would look AWESOME)
Price : $525

-S13 Coupe / Silvia Wangan Wing

Modelled after the rare, low-angle, B-wav style wangan wings from Japan this wing adds genuine downforce to the rear of your S13 coupe / silvia.

You will notice immediately improved high-speed stability over your factory wing or wingless trunk.

A very sturdy piece made thick out of fibreglass here in Canada. Basic prep is required. These wings fit very well but require professional mounting. They do not line up with factory mounting locations.

These wings are special order and can take a couple weeks to complete.

http://www.bings.ca/files/coupe%20wangan.jpg

Price : $235obo

whats the drop on those rear shocks ?

What size is that steering wheel? mm size wise?

Sorry I’ve had exams so no time to update.
The Rear shocks are in great shape, have been sitting in my spare bedroom for a year.
The Steering wheel I believe is 360mm
Prices are a bit flexible guys, make offers, I’m willing to trade for something that catches my interest as long as its not a pet cat, or a gerbil.

Hey Tim,

whats the width on the G35 wheels?

Simon

Hey doriftos I have a few parts around the house and want to get rid of them. I’m willing to ship at buyers expense. PM me if you need anything. I’ll try to desscribe the object as best as I can. I don’t want low ballers, the prices are low as it is so if you have something cooler and equal in value, I might be interested in trades!!! Let me know what u got!!!
Cheers,
Tim

• JDM Silvia S13 wing, with LED.
    Price : $100

• 240SX KYB - GR2 Gas Shocks and springs ( In very good condition ) + ( Rear ONLY)
    Price : $10

• MOMO Steering wheel with hub ( I think its S13, I haven’t tried but comes with it anyways. Its pretty clean also. No horn button included…
    Price : $50

240SX S13 Version Select Type III Side Skirts MINT Condition never installed on a car test fitted amazing, High Quality Goods for $350 Its worth more but whatever.
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/surfinturf/1030060jp7.jpg
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/surfinturf/1030058pk1.jpg

• S13 Coupe / Silvia Wangan Wing

Price : $230

• 5 x G35 Wheels at $475.

• 4 x 240SX SE 15" Alloy Wheels Non Tear Drop. $100 (2 tires are good 2 are FINITO.)

• Complete S13 Front end with lower tables (Brand New Discs and Pads ) Non-Abs type with Calipers and hubs.
    Price : $100

• Greddy E-manage Blue with complete harness kit for SR20 and Link Cable : $320

• 740cc (BRAND NEW IN BOX) DeatschWerks Fuel Injectors : $390

• JDM SR20DET Radiator in awesome shape with Shroud :

• OEM 240SX Radiator with less than 200 kilometers total :
    Price : $120 obo

-240SX 91-94 or 180SX 91-98 Front BRA, or Nose Mask lol, Its complete and in the box with instructions and clips n screws n such.
Price : $35 obo

-S13 Coupe / Silvia Wangan Wing

You will notice immediately improved high-speed stability over your factory wing or wingless trunk.

A very sturdy piece made thick out of fibreglass here in Canada. Basic prep is required. These wings fit very well but require professional mounting. They do not line up with factory mounting locations.

These wings are special order and can take a couple weeks to complete.

http://www.bings.ca/files/coupe%20wangan.jpg

Price : $205obo

Black S13 LHD dash no HUD $40 good condition

Brown S13 Dash with HUD great shape one very tiny hole probably fixable. $30

Brown interior panels etc all for $50

Mods Delete this please