s13 jdm headlights issue - any help !!

ok so i have an 89 s13 silvia it has the brick headlights i believe there called with the dual bulbs. any ways the outter portion of the headlights work the h4 bulbs, they are the dual high and low beam bulbs… but the two inner headlights, closest to the grill the ones that take the h3 bulbs dont work, first off what are they for if i already have highs and lows? and where to check ?! thanks for your time
shawn

day time running lights?
thats what mine are wired as

so u rewired it then ?? what should it do from factory casue i just tried like headlights on/off parking brake up/down ign on/off. nothing

yea i got sil front end and wired the lights closest to the grill to be daytime runnig lights, i honestly dont know what they do from the factory

Talk to KEEZ he’s dealt with so may light probs, espessialy duals

the inners are fog lights

H3C

dont run fog lights as DRLs haha thats retarded

k so i plugged in h3 bulbs . . . whats h3c any diff? i just want them to lighttt upp hahah. any fuses to check - (fusebox in jap )

lol thanks, didnt know what else to do with them at the time … oh wwelll

h3c are different

i forget exactly but the grounding is done differently… wire vs at the base or some shit

google h3 vs h3c or h3c to h3 conversion

you can convert them but it im not sure if it lines up 100%. some people say it’s fine, others say it’s fucked up.

you can buy h3c bulbs at pac mall i think

yea i grabbed a set of h3 bulbs that were at my shop to try them , and they have a lil cable for the possitive, so i plugged it into the power side of the plug , and it grounds through the base. however the old bulbs i had, had the two prong terminals… alrighty gonna search for some h3c bulbs

success , the base apperently doesnt groung on anythign due plastic headlight, made a lil negative wire with a spade to fit from the current plug wired it to the base, viola! foglights , with highbeams on, nice tinge of yellow