S13 part out with some other fun stuff

i am parting out a 1992 le hatch. has most of the front end off the car. if you want anything off the car just let me know.

here is a link to pics http://s798.photobucket.com/albums/yy268/brocwolff/ of the car and stuff i have off it.

i am willing to sell the car as is to someone for 800 firm. if its parts you want just shoot me a reasonable offer and if i think its a little too low then i will come back with what i would want. im not trying to make money, just recover part of a loss.

Also have cams, they are jim wolff tech( no pic shown). got them from draggone and got the top mout mani from him also. its a t3/t4 FYI. looking to get 140 for the cams, 550 for the manifold and 150 for the turbo. all the prices i paid. i never ended up using these parts because i bailed out of my build because my frame was way worse than i thought.
-broc

rear calipers?

offer?

also i took the carpets out since they where nasty, and the leather seats are ripped and cracked. the sliding rails tho worked well. also the dash is uncracked and its tan colour. the car also has a viper alarm system in it if anyone one was interested

cam specs? 270?

sent u a pm/

daytime running lights?

What turbo is it?