S13 parts cars, mostly cosmetic pieces, Lip, Flares, Lights, Hood

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=37178
ref. this topic. cars will be scrapped.

Asking Price: $ resonable offers
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: N. Local pick up, Etobicoke
Contact Info: Post plz, and I’ll PM about details etc. for me its easier to keep track.
Description:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/BlueSuzaku/carisnightmare/th_DSCF5688.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/BlueSuzaku/carisnightmare/th_DSCF5690.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/BlueSuzaku/carisnightmare/th_DSCF5693.jpg

Hood $50 maybe?
Lights head and tail $50
Bing’s Flares $100
Steering wheel $25 (some assorted spocom styled wheel)

Interior pieces, depends what I have BO

fenders not really great shape, $BO in person.
Hatch rust free, purple $70?

Wheels, many ask, they will be sold later/indefinatly.

Other things/parts please post any inquiries and Thanks for looking.
Alex

hey would you possibly have the trim around the center vent and door handles (outside) aswell as hazard button? is there a possibility to see the car today to see what else i could need? thanks bro!

sorry which part in etobicoke are located?

how much for the side skirts?

what condition is the passenger side door on the red car?
it looks like it has 2 dents … but maybe thats just the picture?

do you have any trunk interior ? and is it in good shape

Skirts please.

Ok the Side skirts are molded… so I dunno how you plan to get them off.
I’d say $50 though

The doors in good shape, however generally speaking the purple car has better body panels

Windshields could be sold too, but again I could not gaurantee it.

Thanks for interest guys, keep asking.
Alex

is there any pics of interior?

I could take some. But between the two cars, the interiors look like shambles because I used both to sell a complete black interior.
If you don’t mind post specifics.

Thank you

whats left for a steering wheel?
also i need a passanger seat and rail cheap

Ya I have a red car so the red door is more appealing lol.
I dont mind too much about the dents… But mine is slightly rotted. so as long as its not rusted is what i’m lookin for.

let me get pictures for you.
You want a stock wheel or the aftermarket one? seat I have for sure, but they are kinda shabby, both cars are 300 000k.
Whats your time frame?

not in a rush i wrecked my passanger seat rail trying to weld it to another seat and my dad threw the seat out, after market if u have one

The skirts are molded?

I am recieving numerous PMs about the Skirts.

NOTE They are molded Yea I bought it this way. Hope thats not a killjoy.

Thus my price of $50. If you have no qualms then you may buy them and proceed to remove them.
Also I’ll add I’m not sure where they came from, ie. not sure if they are Bings sideskirts, but I think they are suppost to look like 180sx oem skirts.

FYI tommorrow I will not be active, Im busy all day.

TBH there is alot of interest so its hard to keep up, just so don’t be discouraged. I will respond to everyone within a day.

I really appreciate all the interest.
Thanks again and have a good night.
Alex

hmm i believe they are nelly’s own house made sideskirts. He has discussed with me that they were bondo’d and fiberglassed on to make them seamless. I would greatly recommend this opportunity to anyone on a budget and is willing to fix up the skirts after they are cut off. 50 bucks is a great price. Stiky… since your cheap i think this one is good for u

Is the metal under garnish below the taillights the same as the stock piece or is it the one that fits with the kouki tails?

OK people sorry for the lack of updates.

@ ichi-bum: metal garnish is stock afaik. Its the lights shape that make it seem otherwise.

416 556 1230 is my cell number. Call anytime this weekend, as its Unlimited. I don’t have VM so just try again if I don’t pick up.
Saturday and Sunday are really good for me.

Thanks everyone who posted,
Alex

I wish I could edit posts.

Headlights and Tailights are SOLD.

Also I remebered there is a “JDM-looking” Wing for sale. hahaha I would say its worth $100. Either I’ll find a product pic or take a picture my self.

how about a passanger seat?