s13 parts. Pig nose bumper doors..etc.

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: Y/N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

hey guys whats up… I got a few left over S13 parts laying around in the parts room at the shop I would like to get rid of.

Gold pig nose bumper… 9 out of 10.
bumper rebar.
Gold doors… I think there in good rust free condition. or i wouldent have saved them. Ill double check if any ones interested.

a set of 4 black 15" meshies with not so good rubber. but they do hold air… and u could drive on them… to steel belts or anything like that…

open diff from a s13. I can weld it solid if buyer wants.

i also have a few intercooler cores from transport trucks… you would need to weld on end tanks and all that… but its a core…

I did have a complete 5 speed swap but currently cant find the master and clutch slave or clutch pedal lol… Im goin to look… Let me know if you would be interested.

Everthing is Obo Or trade for??? i dont know…

contact me through pm or call 519 998 5504. everything is at the shop in tavistock. I will update with pics and other parts I can find later. thanks for the space guys.

got pics of the meshies?

I dont as of right now… But im heading to the shop in the morning . I will get you some pics.

I will also post pics of other things I have…

OOO I almost forgot. I have 3 S13 hoods just laying there… 2 are rust free and 1 has some minor rust…

OK i Have some pics now. I also relized I have a MINT Black rear hatch for a
S13.

Heres a pic of the wheels. They are actually in realy Good Cond. No curb rash At all!!! The teires are not that great But you can drive on them. There 215/60/15 and all 4 are the same cond. as this one. thanks guys.

OK wheels are sold…

I also Have a VLSD from a ABS car S13 selling fro 175 want it gone asap.

sent u a pm… I can pick it up as well

Jay