s13 Parts. stock and aftermarket. 5 speed swap!

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition:Used
Will Ship?: Y/N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

Hey guys, In the next week or 2 I will be picking up a S13 that I will be parting out. Let me know what U guys need. I will have a COMPLETE 5 speed swap… and lots of other parts… theres No rust on the car but the shell is worth nothing… sooo… here it goes…

I will sell the 5 speed swap for about 600 Installed,

KA24DE from a S14 Havnt checked it over yet. But Runs good and still has power. I can COMP test for interested partys… $350 with the 5 speed transmission.

S13 open Diff $50 I can also weld it for you if thats what u want for a lil extra.

S13 VLSD Diff with ABS… $150 Or 200 Installed.

Mint grey carpet. $50

black painted tear drop wheels with rubber $ 200 OBO

walbro 255 $75

full turbo back 3" stainless exhaust. with a new cat… $500 Installed.

car has mint maroon hood and fron clip. doors. and good sub frame. for the smaller stuff please let me know what u need… I also have a few rads kicking around. and still a bunch of hoods. 2 pig nose bumpers.

Thanks for the space…

I know Its a Long shot But… Im also open to trades… Stuff Im looking for would be a RB25DET harness. RB 272 cams. and a T3 RB exhaust manifold. tial or turbosmart external WG. Greddy or HKS BOV. and a Greddy
RB25DET Intake manifold.

is the fenders in good condition? no dents or rust? What year s13? How much u want for them?

what do you mean by ''the shell is worth nothing" … if by price … ill take it off your hands. btw, how many km’s on the Twin cam KA ??

mileage on motor? also do u have the p.s lines ecu and wiring harness?

Bare rear subframe and front crossmember/subframe.

PM me a price please.

Thanks.

pm about the walboro
let me know

i got dibbs on the hatch.
is it rusty? no spoiler?

The hatch It 100% rust free as well as the whole car… BUT it was in a accident and the POLE won lol… soothats why the shell Is not worth anything… I know the hatch Glass got smached… But im not sur the cond yet on the hatch… Im sure it wouldent be worth it if you had to replace the glass… I can talk to my guy thats in the shop with me as he is a certified glass installer. Ill get back to you…

car was a 89.

But yes the fenders are mint…both fronts.

The KA I am refering to Is from a S14… Im not sure On the milage… Its not rediciously High iM sure… It ran awesome and has no issues. Hows 300? sound?

As far as the wire harness Goes… Its not a KA harness…This car was RB powered. lol and Power steering lines I will get back to you.

OK i have this car now at the shop… please let me know what u guys need. I think I have responded to all the pms…

the walbro is sold… and the passenger fender and door is screwed

the drivers side is mint. Ill have pics of the fender and hood and other pics soon…

Walbro - SOLD

3" exhaust- SOLD

5 Speed Swap Pending

Just a lil Update…

The 5 speed swap is sold…
I still have another 5 speed trans tho.

The walbro is sold.

The Ka24de is sold…

The exhaust is sold… BUT still have the 3" inlet muffler and 4.5" outlet.

heres some pics of the car… you can get an idea the condition of the drivers door and fender…all are off and ready to be picked up…

AS you can see the shell is worth Nothing. Its a shame as this car was a real nice rust free S13…

how much for the steering rack?

Sorry I just sold it yesterday…

How’s the second 5spd tranny that you have? Will it work on a stock 93 s13?

Cheers

Adam